Trump Quit Date Contest

barman

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean, do you think his comment about respecting the outcome will hurt him, with who? the only people offended by that are people who are upset because the cats out of the bag on the corruption.

Of course it won't. He was pandering to the nutters who already support him.

Do you really think a rational undecided voter hears that and thinks "Maybe he's right , I better vote for him in case his conspiracy theory is true!"?

Of course it won't. He was pandering to the nutters who already support him.

Do you really think a rational undecided voter hears that and thinks "Maybe he's right , I better vote for him in case his conspiracy theory is true!"?

Everything he started was true and for Killary was 76% a lie. Why vote for someone who has no fucking clue of foreign policy. She failed as secretary of State with Americans killed. It was all a cover up to protect their party and her.

This is enough to make her unfit to be president of the US!

MilwMike only about 20million high here

TODAY, Trump National Political Director Jim Murphy announces he is done w campaign......Last night, the skanky blonde was obviously posturing for her next job....Rats from a sinking ship

STILL CAN'T rule out Trump waiting until last week and then saying, "Screw all you guys! I am clear winner if not for Crooked Media, Crooked GOP, Crooked Hillary and that weakass limo driver from Greensboro! I am bailing

I had forseen possibility that Donny would wait until Nov 7, formally quit and then launch Trump Network.

Looks like my prediction was on, but wrong date.....He's still in......On Paper....but tonight launched beta test for Trump TV.

Lmao....he will be on the air live at 3am Nov 9 declaring Hillary's landslide win A Terrible Rig Job!

• 3 weeks later...

WOW......

WVU and MOFOME.....may get the late win.....GOP drivers turn on Trump this evening......

His piggish comments will be the lead topic Sunday night....IF HE even shows up at all

--------

QUITS

Sep 1 RDTrains

Sep 5 Viejo D

Sep 11 RealSlimShady

Sep 16 KingRevolver

Sep 20 zzmocashzz

Sep 23 Barman

Sep 25 Dingo

Sep 27 gijoe066

Oct 1 RCrowe

Oct 4 Hedge