Why is alcohol legal and weed isn't?

D-Hustle

Guest pocketrockets

Because the prison system, rehab facilities, insurance companies, pharma are banking billions on it being illegal. 

Simple stuff. 

spankie's a sharpie

its all about money and keeping new prisoners flowing through the jail system

Because the prison system, rehab facilities, insurance companies, pharma are banking billions on it being illegal. 

Simple stuff. 

is that big pharma?  they can make more money with alcohol.  never heard of anyone going to rehab for weed lol.

Poor attempt at a Platty.

the fuck is a platty?  I need a fatty.

is that big pharma?  they can make more money with alcohol.  never heard of anyone going to rehab for weed lol.

Lol my probation officer sent me to INPATIENT rehab for weed at age 17.   Everyone else was in there for crack and meth and they were like weed???? You're in here for weed?????

System is a joke. 

Eventually I just stopped showing up to the probation office because she said "Don't come back until you have a job".  So I didn't.   They didn't even care, nice system. 

Guest pocketrockets

the fuck is a platty?  I need a fatty.

Also its important for big pharma it stays illegal so people keep buying the generic bullshit pills for dozens of different illnesses that can be relieved by marihuana 

Lol my probation officer sent me to INPATIENT rehab for weed at age 17. Everyone else was in there for crack and meth and they were like weed???? You're in here for weed?????

System is a joke.

Eventually I just stopped showing up to the probation office because she said "Don't come back until you have a job". So I didn't. They didn't even care, nice system.

"you ever suck some dick for weed, man!?"

Lol my probation officer sent me to INPATIENT rehab for weed at age 17. Everyone else was in there for crack and meth and they were like weed???? You're in here for weed?????

System is a joke.

Eventually I just stopped showing up to the probation office because she said "Don't come back until you have a job". So I didn't. They didn't even care, nice system.

Have you ever sucked dick for weed?

Egg zack lee