What should I do?

gijoe066

Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks. I'm either going to bet some college O/U OR SHOULD I BET teams to win conference. Taking $2000. I'm not doing both. What would you do & why. Thanks

Whatever you decide to do make sure you shop around. Most places have had them up for awhile now and I still see a lot of different numbers out there.

Most just put out around 50 teams or so, I think Southpoint is the only one with win totals for every team.

I don't mind tying my money up for 4 months. I do it in every sport. I look forward going to Vegas after season to pick up some money. I usually take 10 to 12 teams & sit back & enjoy. I like that there are no points to worry about. I love taking the under wins for pitchers. Already won 4 of the bets because pitcher is out for year. Thanks for the input

Guest ChrisHarvard

After being a jerk to Durito...

I'm young and inexperienced. That's the excuse I'm going with.

In terms of gambling and money management, Durito has always been there for me.

For you to say "I don't mind"... honestly mate, that's a problem.

You might as well say "I don't mind getting effed".

Plommer has some great words about futures, so not looking to steal his thunder or Duritos.

I would challenge you...to mind.

CH the gambling forum dot com

Have seen Hurd at 50-1 at a few places, Dobbs a little lower at most spots.

Yeah Dobbs 18:1 or so. I need to find someone who can get 1000 on that nice 50:1. Mccaffery and Watson will be tough to beat, LF is another great option, but there are a number of things that make Hurd a great value - only place to bet it for that much would be Vegas. Need Kinger to step up and get out there for me.

Tenn -140 as conference champ. This was 2 weeks ago. Will let you know about Hurd.

As eastern champs, not sec, right?

I like the futures as well, who are you looking at?

Stanford lost a ton on offense, Cajuste, Hooper, Garnett and Hogan are all going to have nice NFL careers imo. Bryce Love will get a decent bit of run, he's an explosive back that they'll likely try to get 10-12 touches a game to.

Love Tenn to take the east. Hoping line drops. They get Flor at home & Georgia lost too many on defense. I'm also leaning toward Wash, NC, Mich, LSU or ALA.

A note about the UGA game that won't make the news but has the Vols excited to beat their ass again; last year UGA took out Shy Tuttle, Tennessees best DT, on a ridiculously dirty cheap shot. Shy still isn't ready to play, the guy broke his leg, but he should be good to go around week 3. UGA sent out their tickets for the game and the scumbag who delivered the cheap shot on Tuttle is featured on the ticket, a photo of him is the ticket. Tennessee players will be uniquely fired up for that one. Foolish move. No need to give a team more motivation, everyone has a down week or two, UGA just guaranteed that Tennessees won't be that week.

UW is getting a lot of love. They've been fun to watch on D, hopefully the offense is ready to take the next step. Washington becoming nice in hoops and football again.

Thanks for the info. Georgia is -1 in that game at the Southpoint on Oct 1st.

Tennessee should handle them. Having beaten them last year and UGA starting a freshman QB, UGA could have been a let down game - but the fans and players will be out for blood. UGA has lost a number of RBs v Tennessee, but none were dirty hits, idk why UGA would want to feature this Pantload but I'm certain we will see some 15 yard penalties and an ejection or 4 before this game ends. Here is the hit:

http://allfortennessee.com/2015/10/14/butch-jones-submitted-clip-of-shy-tuttle-injury-to-sec-office/

Vol fans losing their shit after their UGA tickets arrived: