Great Speech by Donald Trump today! Jump on board Mofome!

po69

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Far more interested in what the taxes are on dividends and interest and estate.

much greater possibility of estate taxes being repealed under a trump presidency

a couple of my clients could save tens of millions of dollars

and if corporate taxes got reduced to 15%, that could save me 25% on quite a bit of money each year... as a cpa firm every dollar is taxed at the highest rate (personal service corporation)

one of the dumbest tax laws, someone that runs a plumbing business, landscaping, whatever, they can make $50,000/year at 15% and i pay almost 40% federal and another 8% state

it would give me and many others in the personal service corp camp a good reason to make more money

lower taxes actually reduce deficits because the economy grows and people don't mind paying 15%... at almost 50% people just look for ways to not show any income

no it doesnt look at kansas, its been proven wrong and wrong again,  gosh you guys ever read anything other watch fox news, quite frankly this lack of judgement makes me doubt anything you clowns say

"These Are Not Normal Times" If Trump Wins, Will Obama Declare Martial Law To Remain In Office?

He might do that anyway in late October Just To Be Sure, since WJ Clinton and GW Bush wimped out when they each had their chance to do same

Better invest in another 20-40k rounds of ammo for when They come to seize all your stuff for King Obama

Man cant wait till November...wonder if the response will be sheer silence from the Trump supporters or will they be screaming out excuses like the election is rigged etc?

Put you bets down folks, i know who my money is on. And she is a safe bet

is it as safe as the 0% chance you gave Trump in the primary?