Anyone have a PITBULL?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Selfish of homeless people to own dogs. You don't have homes!

What if they had the dog before they were homeless? Or the dog was a stray that “adopted” them. I’ve seen homeless go without food and use money or give food to their dog first. 

9 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

The dogs don't like being homeless. 

I’m sure they don’t but I’m also sure they love their human. My doodle would follow me to our death if that’s where u led him. - I wouldn’t obviously but he’s that loyal. 

52 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I’m sure they don’t but I’m also sure they love their human. My doodle would follow me to our death if that’s where u led him. - I wouldn’t obviously but he’s that loyal. 

A doodle is obviously not a Pit.  I felt the same about my bloodhound Molly…….but when it comes to Pit’s.  I’m not afraid of them but I don’t trust them.

image.gif.bdc1d9bab968eb139960b89245c2650b.gif

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

A doodle is obviously not a Pit.  I felt the same about my bloodhound Molly…….but when it comes to Pit’s

image.gif.bdc1d9bab968eb139960b89245c2650b.gif

We live with or have visit us…

a doodle

a lab husky 

a wiener mixed with who knows what maybe mini pincher

a lab rottie mix 

a beagle

and a husky Shepard mix 

1 minute ago, Blondie said:

We live with or have visit us…

a doodle

a lab husky 

a wiener mixed with who knows what maybe mini pincher

a lab rottie mix 

a beagle

and a husky Shepard mix 

All harmless good sounding dogs.  One dog for sure that has no place in society is a Presa Canario.  They don’t even like their owners very much from what I’ve read.

Only dog that was so mean that I just wanted to punt it as far as possible is a Chihuahua.  That thing 90 pounds would be a nightmare.

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

All harmless good sounding dogs.  One dog for sure that has no place in society is a Presa Canario.  They don’t even like their owners very much from what I’ve read.

Only dog that was so mean that I just wanted to punt it as far as possible is a Chihuahua.  That thing 90 pounds would be a nightmare.

We occasionally have a chihuahua and a weird mix dog when my mom dogs stay but the chihuahua has one tooth and is very very old.