Anyone ever have dreams about your crush growing up?

Blue

I've been having recurring dreams about a girl I went to grade school and high school with for decades. The thought of the girl never even crosses my mind but she's in my dreams ALOT. Haven't even seen her in at least 12 years. Just cause she's "the one that got away" I guess is why I dream about her. Crazy shit.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Probably once or twice as an adult. My main crush during my teenage years was my best friends mom, the hottest MILF ive ever seen, got to see he naked. She smelled lovely. The high school girlfriends were never that special to me and I rarely dream about girls TBH. Most dreams I have are survival dreams/nightmares. Have killed to survive many many times while dreaming.

I had a dream that I tied a noose around a mans neck and had to stomp his shoulders so he'd fall over a cliff at a pace fast enough to snap his neck, and I had to hold the rope. Idk why. I laid him over the edge and had to kick him over, leg press style, while holding the end of the rope. I felt his bones break. It was strange.

No gf was there. I've had exes in dreams, but nothing too heavy. No one from elementary school.

http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/old-crush-old-lover

Google search indicates a lot of guys having this same sort of dream and trying to figure out why...some sort of regret you may have been hanging onto for all these years? Do you feel emotion when you wake? Like missing her? Heartache? Or is it just an "eh, that was weird?"

Yeah when I wake up I feel like damn i'd like to see her but at the same time I felt like I did just see her, like a real connection to her. Weird.

For many years I would have dreams about my best girlfriend from high school who I last saw at age 21. It's unusual now but occasionally still have a Marcy dream....Usually some kind of, "I always meant to see you again.....but I could not find you".

So I think it's more about life dreams in general not being acted upon in physical reality.

It ain't fun! Sometimes I can figure out I'm dreaming, then think I woke up, then realize I didn't and I'm back in paralysis

I haven't had it in a while, but used to scare the shit out of me. I had the whole evil demon presence along with mine. Some people claim you are under spiritual or alien attac..(I realize how crazy this sounds to those who have not experienced I did a lot of research on it back in the day and was relieved to find out it had a name. I don't know if everybody gets the evil presence, but I always did... I was sure I would die if I couldn't get myself to wake up.

Yup.

You ever tried to do lucid dreaming?

Both exhilarating and terrifying. I can still remember my first experience that happened 20ish years ago now clear as day.

I just started a thread about it so the topic would not get lost in here.

Is that something like astral projection? I often am simultaneously awake and asleep and completely aware of my dreams as they are happening. It's different then the sleep paralysis. It's weird. I figured it had something to do with the sleep meds.