i'm on a bitch named zachy greinke tonight

TeamGSP

rangers rockies game better not take 8 muther fuckin' hours to finish because of extra inning bullshit, i'm tellin' you men.

be prepared for some pitch by pitch play by muther fuckin' play unless greinke gets a 10 run lead so i'm warning you all.

this muther fuckin' bitch greinke better not be doing no 20 pitch bullshit per inning either, i'm already extremely mad thinking about that possibility so BE WARNED over 1 hour and 15 minutes or more before the first pitch.

0.3792 risk placed on cloudbet to return 0.8114 who's ready to win some big money like me this evening?

so basically the dbacks get the leadoff man aboard to start the game, then nothing happens except for 3 outs in a row although the muther fuckin' gas can does 28 pitches

now we have a 1-0 lead cause greinke always does that bullshit, 2nd and 3rd 1 out in the first inning gives up the run, now 2 outs man on 3rd and the bitch is about to go for 20 pitches in the first inning

only chance in hell is if that muther fuckin' gas can matz does his job and serves up the bacon like he's supposed to.

greinke 17 pitches, the bitch needs to get hella lower on that pitch count, since this idiot ass muther fucker ain't gonna go past 90 pitches coming off the DL

dbacks batters need to hurry up and feast on this muther fucker matz before shit gets real, are you kidding me?

so neil walker home run to take the lead for the mets 3-2 thank you for teasing me gambling gods, into thinking that i can cash out almost $500 in bitcoin during shitty baseball season when football is about to start later on this month, that's a very nice tease on top of the fact i'm about to win some money in the freeroll which won't even matter since i won't be able to roll anything over to cash out