I have given up on Wrestling

FrogFries

Guest ChrisHarvard

I'm not a big fan of Cena, but he works harder than anybody. so I can't take that away from him.

He's also a really awesome dude and will meet with the fans, even when they bum rush his table during dinner. Like, fork in hand and they're asking for a freaking picture.

Huge heart, great character... Cm Punk cursed at fans for watching him work out and trying to talk to him. I understand both sides of the card.

I don't care for the Cena, but he's a modern day HH. "To all my little Hulkamaniacs, Say your prayers, Take your vitamins and you will never go wrong".

Guest ChrisHarvard

Amazing you old timers....your children look up to Kanye West.

Of course they don't even know who the Hulkster is, but there are role models out there in the WWE, TNA, and ROH.

Watched a lot as a kid, then stopped when they had those cartoonish Doink the Clown type characters in the 80's.

Started following again in the mid 90's, mainly because of ECW, but also WCW with the NWO invasion.

In the end Paul E couldn't afford to pay to keep his talent, and the Mcmahon's totally botched the merger by having their guys squash the entire WCW roster, making the whole thing about himself and his family. The entire product became Liberace gay, have not watched in maybe 15 years.

Yeah...ECW was great... Harvie is Gold Dust

When you look at the guys they developed like Foley and Austin and so many others it's incredible. I don't mean developed in the ring, but the way Paul E gave them as much mic time as they wanted. Neither were good on the mic in the WCW and they evolved into 2 of the best ever.

No one wrote storylines like ECW, before or since.

When you look at the guys they developed like Foley and Austin and so many others it's incredible. I don't mean developed in the ring, but the way Paul E gave them as much mic time as they wanted. Neither were good on the mic in the WCW and they evolved into 2 of the best ever.

No one wrote storylines like ECW, before or since.

I used to hang out with Raven... I had A College TV Show from 1997- 1999...Wrestling Shie...Was Friends with Lodi who introduce me to Raven... And some other wrestlers...was their Flunky...

I used to hang out with Raven... I had A College TV Show from 1997- 1999...Wrestling Shie...Was Friends with Lodi who introduce me to Raven... And some other wrestlers...was their Flunky...

Raven was a freaking genius, remember reading how he used to answer the phones and book the arenas at ECW as well as perform. Lenny and Lodi were ahead of their time, liked their West Hollywood Blondes angle.

My experience with the wrestling fraternity is limited. Used to play baseball with Bruno Sammartino's son Darrell, Bruno was a nice enough guy, very quiet. Met Shane Douglas a couple times, never broke kayfabe.