Mountain of Bitcoins

Absolute Royalty

easy win ?

they were down 4-1 in the 7th i think you were sweating your ass off and probably getting ready to deposit again plus dont lie

who the fk deposits 50$ every day in there and who the fk cashes out 800$ and leaves 50$ in there when you are a compulsive gambler

Learn how to speak English, until then go fuck yourself

I don't get why I get hated on so much here? All I do is post plays, talk sports and politics and film, post pics of cool things I do and great meals. I never start problems, if I talk shit its in response to people who attack me totally unprovoked like above. Very strange group here

Anyway, another win for me, now 2-0 in this thread since cashing out all my bitcoins and starting over with only $50. Fuck yea baby!

THE MOUNTAIN WILL BE BUILT

You are confusing bit coins with oranges...

Now get back out on that street corner in Santa Ana....

BTW...do you use a local, an offshore out, or just plain past post?

Ohhhh go fuck yourself you pathetic loser. I've never past posted and you can see I play at Nitrogen. Your a fat old man who can't provide a decent life for himself in this country and is forced to live and work in countries like Thailand and the Dominican Republic to avoid living in poverty.

You're pathetic. No get on the fucking treadmill you fat fuck.

hankers always makes up screenamens like rita, or maui and always talks about how great hawaii it. hes the one that wants to get away from his life. hes in LA and still has nothing going on for him except as VD said the orange stand

he thinks if he could just get to hawaii things would change and he would have all these friends and money lol

Was out yesterday afternoon and evening getting dinner and drinks with friends and didn't have a chance to post my 5th play in my quest to build another Mountain of Bitcoins, made a larger than average score on the Yankees and A-ROD's final game where he had a huge game tying RBI double, risked won a little over $170 on the Yanks

I'm now 4-1 and up almost $300 since I began my quest to build another mountain, only started with $50

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/e86b328aEl0ZmxYN29ndDlMTzJlbHdSSm9hUT09/r/257884/