Interesting stories from work

yisman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before married

banged the cleaning girl, she was young , 20ish, with incredible Dominican body.

minimal English. would show up around end of day, after i left she started leaving dirty notes on a post it pad.

would leave her return notes.  my dirty note game is laughable, but got her to a hotel in a terrible part of East Orange where she lived.

now i'm going to jerk it to her tonight

before married

banged the cleaning girl, she was young , 20ish, with incredible Dominican body.

minimal English. would show up around end of day, after i left she started leaving dirty notes on a post it pad.

would leave her return notes.  my dirty note game is laughable, but got her to a hotel in a terrible part of East Orange where she lived.

Where exactly is the good part of East Orange?

before married

Sick fuck

you know when you go to the waterpark and you see a 14 person Hispanic family wearing white tshirts in the water? you know how there is always one daughter that has an ABSURD body in a tiny bikini that's not appropriate for a water park? that was her.

:laugh it's funny cuz it's true

you know when you go to the waterpark and you see a 14 person Hispanic family wearing white tshirts in the water? you know how there is always one daughter that has an ABSURD body in a tiny bikini that's not appropriate for a water park? that was her. 

Lol unreal