Football post-up contest?

KingRevolver

Around here you wont get too many guys for $250. Make it $200 and you will get 25% more and even then we wont get more than 15. But that is a nice pool. Make it 9 or 10 picks.

But after college football season ends, it would stupid to be making 9 NFL picks. At that point you would need to limit the picks to 5 or so if only NFL

Around here you wont get too many guys for $250. Make it $200 and you will get 25% more and even then we wont get more than 15. But that is a nice pool. Make it 9 or 10 picks.

But after college football season ends, it would stupid to be making 9 NFL picks. At that point you would need to limit the picks to 5 or so if only NFL

Didn't read (insert a dancing Meatman)

I'd probably play I forget about contests a lot, I'm too out of it on Vols game days too have any idea what's really happening. Fla, UGA and Bama weeks I can't think of anything but the game. I tried some last year, but only got 1 game in some weeks I need to set up a reminder. I don't look at lines anymore or cap these games but I enjoy the contests and making the pot bigger for the TGFers

Well for weeks that we have less than 10 college football games we should only have 5 total picks for that week. We dont need 7 only NFL picks.

I am fine with 9 total picks for NFL and NCAA but not when there are fewer than 10 NCAA games played one week. For those weeks I would like to see 5 total picks. I think that would be about 3 weeks in all if bowl games count

Well for weeks that we have less than 10 college football games we should only have 5 total picks for that week. We dont need 7 only NFL picks.

I am fine with 9 total picks for NFL and NCAA but not when there are fewer than 10 NCAA games played one week. For those weeks I would like to see 5 total picks. I think that would be about 3 weeks in all if bowl games count

Why u afraid to go 0-9 or 2-7

It's not like u going to win anything