Free IQ test for the beautiful minds of TGF

Mofome

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one i got wrong was the twig one, i answered branch.. math ones were all pretty easy

time probably hurt my score since i was doing it while watching the usa basketball 2h back and forth

You are an embarrassment. You call yourself a Canadian? You grew up your entire life preparing for that question. There is a leaf on your ridiculous flag and you choked. Freud would say you're embarrassed of your country and want to have sex with your father.

• 1 month later...

image.png

Unfortunately, a real IQ test is a little more in-depth than that one. Quite inflated scores.

I'll setup an actual IQ test with Mensa.

Really? I thought that was the most accurate test on the planet, if you get every answer wrong, in 30 seconds, you get 120. That's not right? Where would we be without you. Man, you Are smart.

Monkey!

Monkey!

Monkey!

Oh. I'm surprised that you didn't mention the accuracy issue when you posted your score of 175...

Just kidding. I'm not surprised at all. You needed an ego stroke even if it wasn't real. I get it.

:laugh :laugh :laugh

You're easy to tilt, mr hawking. It's just a goofy internet test man, you're the only one it upset. I'm very surprised to see that.

Loser Spectrum

Social                                                                                                   Anti-Social

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

[x]regular drunk at a bar               [x]forum poster                                [x]mensa member

Loser Spectrum

Social                                                                                                   Anti-Social

[x]regular drunk at a bar               [x]forum poster                                [x]mensa member

Hahahahaha

Only 2% of the population has 130+ iq yet 90% of TGF scored higher.

Think this test might be broken.

Have taken 2 IQ tests in my life, both as a child, and both administered by psychologists on a one on one basis.

All of these online tests are worthless. The scores are ridiculously high and totally unrealistic.

Have taken 2 IQ tests in my life, both as a child, and both administered by psychologists on a one on one basis.

All of these online tests are worthless. The scores are ridiculously high and totally unrealistic.

Correct.

My friend's mom was a doctor at the children's hospital at Stanford when we were growing up and her job was to administer IQ tests.

I had one done and if I remember correctly it took almost 2 hours. All the ones I've taken online are like 15-20 mins and my score is always inflated vs the real life test score.

Correct.

My friend's mom was a doctor at the children's hospital at Stanford when we were growing up and her job was to administer IQ tests.

I had one done and if I remember correctly it took almost 2 hours. All the ones I've taken online are like 15-20 mins and my score is always inflated vs the real life test score.

Some are much longer than that. There are some interesting tests out there.