If you were a white woman, would you date a black man

ttwarrior1

ok lets say for example. You have a daughter. Would you rather have her date a black man or a white guy on this board that does nothing but complain and whine all day about games, and stupid shit,etc

Think about it. Im kind of surprised all white women aren't dating black men. Black men pound harder, are nicer, will work when needed and is more protective and they feel safer. 

Not to mention your odds of having  a son like blake griffen or stephen curry is a possibility. Women loves those odds of 1 in a million. 

From the President to the UPS delivery man, Black men walk like they own the place—and they do. Carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders, they still manage to glide across the room. And we’re most certainly watching.

We don’t mind if a Black man takes another woman’s call in front of us, as long as it ends with “Love you too, mama.” The way a man treats his mother is definitely a sign on how he views women, and Black men have a sweet spot when it comes to their moms. What’s sexier than that?

Along with sexy smiles, Black men are cornering the market on juicy lips. Whispering to us during a movie, savoring a bite during dinner, or even a flashing a little frown can have us thinking some heated thoughts.

Know what I’m saying? We most certainly do. We love a brother’s ability to infuse a few terms from around the way along with Webster’s finest after a long day. When street smarts meet book smarts and common sense, that’s real education

We’ve all got a daddy or uncle who believes in his outlandish plans for success—even when nobody else does. We love the drive and ambition of a Black man to see what doesn’t yet exist, and most importantly he is putting in the hard work to make it happen

So if you were a hot white woman. Would you date or be dating a black man???

I call for all white women on this board to give the black man a try. Or set up your friends with black men. Perhaps applebees or a dinner and a movie or a walk along the river and what ever happens happens.

have a good day. 

only part of that was from essense, i had to look around with something i agree with. 

I could post many links of what others say i agree with also.

Just like on my next fantasy football post. Im gonna need to google exact stats of some places. Guess ill be busted their also.

Also this thread isn't about me, it's about you and what you would do if you were a white woman. 

Would you want your daughter to date a black man or lets say, rake from sbr

oh your a woman? u have a pic? 

U should give it a try.

Does this mean youve said no to black men, because the average black man asks out 22 women a day. 

U mean black men don't ask u out. Wow,

lol...not in the market now.. Have been...was involved at time.

I never have, but wouldn't be opposed to it on principal. Like anything, depends on the person more than skin color.

If my pops saw you spell principle like that he'd have you running laps. The princiPal is a friend. That's the only word he'd give me shit over. I spelled "of", "uv" until I was 14.

If my pops saw you spell principle like that he'd have you running laps. The princiPal is a friend. That's the only word he'd give me shit over. I spelled "of", "uv" until I was 14.

Yeah, I know better. I always learned it that way also...I don't even think I typed to text that one, so no excuse.

At one time ethnic & religious bias was as big as the racial bias we have today.  Catholic parents did not want their children to go out with protestants - Germans did not  want their children to go out with Norwegians or whatever.  Now those gaps have eroded or melted a lot.  

100's of years from now racial bias will melt together a lot as well.

I don't think it matters what a parent wants let alone a father - the daughter is going to date who she wants.

Funny I know black women who refuse to date black dudes but then there's white women (the kardashians) who only date black dudes. Further proof women don't know what the fuck they want.

Once you go black, you never go back. White women that date black guys pretty much stay into black guys from what I have seen. And some of them were hot chicks.