List Of Poster's Who Have Actually Posted. Pic Of Themselves On The Forum?

The X

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.instagram.com/davesthomson/

https://www.facebook.com/david.thomson.332

https://twitter.com/davesthomson

your gonna need accounts at either instagram/facebook to follow me. pretty sure there's a number of posters I have on there. on twitter you aren't gonna find much other than rants about Colombian soccer players. But enjoy!

Rito I will be coming at you later tonight on FB....need more guys with smart insights on South and Central America as we are aiming that direction for a second home....will PM you here first

Me i've posted one with me next to my IROC Z it was black and gold with t-tops and gold rims. I had the car from 2001 until the birth of my son in 2005. The car was badass i had people stopping to admire it all the time my girlfriend fucking hated it with a passion. I bought the car a couple months after 9/11 while everyone else was in a recession i was flush with money and saw an ad that said must go showroom floor car with low mileage. I bought the car and had loads of fun. I was living in the same suburb outside Memphis that Josey Scott the singer of the metal band Saliva lived in. Josey had Elvis old Caddy we would see each other at the gas station a lot he was a real cool guy he kept offering to buy my car when we would run into each other. I got a pic of me and him as well along with his autograph.

I posted the pic of me and the car here before i will post again if its not in the archives.

Your ticket will be waiting at Will Call for you Bar.

Sorry, I have to cancel....the Jamaican Ambassador needs me to meet him at the United Nations complex over on that East River, so duty calls.

Get a selfie with ckid so we know he was not just making up a fake story about flying into this event by private billionaire plane

Sorry, I have to cancel....the Jamaican Ambassador needs me to meet him at the United Nations complex over on that East River, so duty calls.

Get a selfie with ckid so we know he was not just making up a fake story about flying into this event by private billionaire plane

Understood. Please give my regards to the Ambassador.

I'm in Chicago right now changing planes. I will be at Teterboro by 3PM waiting for ck with a sign and my Dodger hat on.

Lunch tomorrow at the Carnegie Deli Bar?

Understood. Please give my regards to the Ambassador.

I'm in Chicago right now changing planes. I will be at Teterboro by 3PM waiting for ck with a sign and my Dodger hat on.

Lunch tomorrow at the Carnegie Deli Bar?