Baseball betting discussion 8/12

maron

They can pin this season on management who did little to improve the team. Because of the lack of ownership money, they basically run the mets like a small market team.

Yea some of my Mets fans buddies are crying injuries. But its managements fault for not having capable players to fill in for spurts.....all teams deal with injuries over the course of a 162 game season. 

Yea some of my Mets fans buddies are crying injuries. But its managements fault for not having capable players to fill in for spurts.....all teams deal with injuries over the course of a 162 game season.

Probably thinking more about letting Murphy leave to the division rival over money. Money should never be an issue to them.

Actually maybe Bosox ml and over parlay for + odds is better. Think i recall someone posting that Bosox sux at covering -1.5 in Price starts.

Yes....1-12 in his last 13, but I Passed tonight after lowly Snake swept the Mets.

Sure enough they scored two in top of first, Boston answered with three and I thought if I could bet in-game I would pile on Bos -2 or even 3

last question...Astros had rep last year that they were good home team but lot worse on the road...

Holding true this year on the road performance?

Bottom line for Hou this year is their lineup is frankly pretty limp after Springer, Altuve and Chick Corea

And they popped 25 runs in the doubleheader vs Twins and now 5 so far tonight

I really like Hou tt Under 3.5 tomorrow afternoon vs Sanchez

I think they are doing something to the balls in Minute Maid this season....that place was established as a bandbox and now we are getting 2-1 games on the regular there.

As mentioned above the Astros have between four to five lineup slots daily being filled by bats that could not start most anywhere else. Seriously, after their top three bangers most are batting .230 or below

As mentioned above the Astros have between four to five lineup slots daily being filled by bats that could not start most anywhere else. Seriously, after their top three bangers most are batting .230 or below

That still does not explain opponents not being able to hit in Minute Maid either

Look at their starting pitchers splits. They are pretty drastic considering the dimensions of their home park. McCullers 2.40 ERA @ Minute Bandbox......5.47 ERA on road. McHugh 4.47 ERA @ Minute Bandbox....5.25 ERA on road.  Keuchel 3.18 ERA @ Minute Banbox.........5.74 ERA on the road.

They are definitely doing something to keep runs scored way down there. Not sure what tho.