I'm bored.

IAG

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always wanted to try cocaine,,,just once. I've done all the others..weed, speed, lsd, xtc, opiates. I think I'm more inclined to the downers though..not sure I would like it. I miss college.

I did plenty of it in my early to mid 20's. Horrible drug IMO. Only high for about 5 minutes, just need to keep doing it, more more more. Horrible dead end drug.

IAG, how old are ya? Just curious, I'm 37 I get the feeling we're around the same age. How close am I?

Not close. 48. But no matter what some disgruntled Canadien says, I do still get carded, happened again this week, so I must pass for at least under 40. One of the few things I have going for me these days, so I feel the need to mention it at every opportunity when I am asked my age. Lol

Not close. 48. But no matter what some disgruntled Canadien says, I do still get carded, happened again this week, so I must pass for at least under 40. One of the few things I have going for me these days, so I feel the need to mention it at every opportunity I am asked my age. Lol

hahaha that's great. I started going gray early so I haven't gotten carded in quite some time..

I did plenty of it in my early to mid 20's. Horrible drug IMO. Only high for about 5 minutes, just need to keep doing it, more more more. Horrible dead end drug.

Yeah that's what always scared me about it...I thought I would like it and it's really expensive right? Of course at one time I had a $1600/month Percocet habit.

Always wanted to try cocaine,,,just once. I've done all the others..weed, speed, lsd, xtc, opiates. I think I'm more inclined to the downers though..not sure I would like it. I miss college.

cocaine is awesome but it triggers compulsive redosing and is therefore insanely expensive and oh yeah massive appetite supressant (like all strong stimulants) so within 60 days you will be broke and about 30 lbs lighter

hahaha that's great. I started going gray early so I haven't gotten carded in quite some time..

Guys look good with some gray I think. Women, not so much, I don't have any yet, but then again my eyes aren't so good. I think not having kids may have saved me the early gray hair some of my friends have

Guys look good with some gray I think. Women, not so much, I don't have any yet, but then again my eyes aren't so good. I think not having kids may have saved me the early gray hair some of my friends have

Yeah luckily I have a baby face so doesn't look horrible lol. No gray at your age is quite a feat (no offense lol)

Yeah I was making close to 100k at the time but still...that's why I quit. If I had had a legal prescription at that time I probably would not have.

Yeah I hear ya, good thing ya never got into the powder back then woulda cost ya double what you were spending on perks.

You play poker IAG?

In Denver I used to have a big barbecue/poker parties, but we played old school dealers choice not Hold em. I know the basics, but not enough to play really or discuss intelligently. I do have a set of Texas hold them chips and I brought a poker table off craigslist, so I need to learn!

Guest pocketrockets

Ill tell you what IAG... Coke is as antiboredom as anything can be really. One bump... shit gets real.

8ball here in CR costs $50

Used to have a $1k habit a month... great hole to the online poker economy... they expect you to play and climb stakes not to cashout and degen with powder

cocaine is awesome but it triggers compulsive redosing and is therefore insanely expensive and oh yeah massive appetite supressant (like all strong stimulants) so within 60 days you will be broke and about 30 lbs lighter

But is it more expensive than opiates? (Pills..not heroin)

In Denver I used to have a big barbecue/poker parties, but we played old school dealers choice not Hold em. I know the basics, but not enough to play really or discuss intelligently. I do have a set of Texas hold them chips and I brought a poker table off craigslist, so I need to learn!

Yeah I have a feeling once you learned you'd be willing to put a lot of time into it. You have personality of a good female poker player.

Wowzers. I lost about 30 pounds when I was prescribed Aderall I'd go fuckin days without hardly eating anything yet still feel great...

I'm going to the doctor soon and I'm hoping they prescribe that for me. My current life coach thinks it might be a good combination, but I'm guessing since I was honest about my past addiction issue, they will not want to prescribe.