So, who on TGF says prayers?

Mofome

I do, we just got a call that my aunt is on life support so if you are a TGFer who says prayers, please send one who aunt Lauretta. She's the last member of my dads family he has left, his parents were gone long before I was born and his other brother and sister passed away. We need her to pull through.

Thank you

Joseph

❤️❤️

She's in heaven, or so I'll hope. A couple days ago she was fine, talking to everyone about her excitement for the debates and thinking she had a chance to convert a few more libtards to the good side, and this evening she passed away,

She was the most generous, thoughtful, compassionate, relentless, joyful, passionate, and toughest person you'd ever meet. She was a true once in forever.

You guys are very kind, I've copied and pasted your kind words in an email and sent them to some family who are very grateful to know people all over were sending some love/thought/prayers to someone who touched thousands upon thousands of lives. She went the extra mile for everyone. I've never know someone who so many definitely claimed was the best person they ever met....that was my aunt.

Not being able to do anything is an overwhelming feeling. The kind words from some who I've known for over 15 years, and others who I just met, mean a great deal. You made an indescribably unbearable day a little better with your investment of time and words. Thank you very much. Thank you a million times over.