Break Out The Air Conditioners Boyz. And Ladies.

The X

lol sm it ok i went with my buddy we flew in and watch the game and back in here around 1 am this morning......i doubt they was even there, nobody gave me any way to get in touch.i really dont have time to play games dude

I was at Tetorboro from noon until 5:30 and you didn't show up. I told you over and over I was wearing a Dodger hat. I also told you 1st base line rows 1 and 2 and you didn't show.

You're a lying fucker. Post your ticket stub.

You never left whatever shithole shack you call home.

i do what and when i want i got mofo vip tickets for next weekend golf here i get things done you guys do nothing but bs...........so put me down do you think i care, no.why because i have a real great rich life now....................and btw i dont even know him, but if i want to do something i will, not because some person call me a lier ect............carry on suckers

ck,what happened to your old friends, the guys you had over to watch the games and go to the clubs with.

you don't seem to be doing that anymore

did old friends find out you were full of shit?

why did you need new friends?

quit hiding and peeking in here, let talk.

my new magnary friends way color thEn my old imagnery friends...and u suck mord then barfagg he smokes grass......fuk all u guys.....LOL.....ckid