PSA... I ordered that Perfect My Pillow on TV a few months ago, dont waste your money

po69

You know the infomercial, the one where the guy who invented the My Pillow shows it and where it is made in Minnesota.

Well a few things about the pillow. First of all, you would never guess how much that it actually cost. I know that they say that you get a 2 for 1 special on TV, but i still thought that the pillow itself would only cost around $40 or so. I mean that is the price of most of the gel pillows or the max is $50.

But would you believe that the cost is $199 for 2 pillows? Well my wife wanted to try it so we ordered the pillows. Well i used mine for about 2 nights and realized that what I had was much better than that "special pillow." I guess that my wife didnt want to admit that it wasnt worth it, so she used it for 2 weeks and actually said that she had more back pain than ever after using that pillow.

She actually had bought a $40 pillow (i thought that was expensive) and I had one of those blue "gel" pillows that cost I think around $30. Well it turns out that both of those pillows are much better. The gel is actually cooler.

Well after those 2 weeks we called for a return label and getting that was like pulling teeth. They try and switch you to every salesman on their floor. They ended up trying to refund $150 and told us to keep the pillow. But we were not going to use it so they sent a return label. Well it took 60 days for the complete $199 refund (plus shipping of course) back on the card.

Dont waste your money on this pillow

I LOVE mine! MIne was only $50 at the store here...came with a travel pillow also.

There was a thread on this at the RX a month or so ago also. Mixed opinions, but I think they were mostly positive. No idea why you paid $100 per though? It's one of those things where the price is $100 but they are always two for one with the promo code they gave you. The retail store had them two for $100 also.

STANDARD/QUEEN PREMIUM 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Only $99.97 For Two MyPillows!

(With Promo Code)

http://www.mypillow.com/media/wysiwyg/rob/kingbtn.png

Patented Interlocking Fill - Adjust to any sleep position

Machine Washable and Dryable - Non-allergenic

Stays Cool -  No tossing and turning

10-Year Warranty - Will not go flat

60-Day Money Back Guarantee (less S&H)

2 inch gusset - Superior neck and head alignment and support across the whole pillow

Custom fit sizing - Fits your size and sleeping position (for stomach, back and side sleepers) for the most comfortable pillow for you.

Promo code discounts applied at checkout

• 60-Day Money Back Guarantee (All Pet Bed & MyCushion sales final)

• 10-Year Warranty (5 years for Toppers and Pet Beds)

• BBB A+ Rating

http://www.mypillow.com/media/wysiwyg/credit-cards.png

Click Pillow Selector for Custom Fitting

Details
Guarantee
FAQs

The Standard/Queen Premium Pillow

Also available in King.

I know three people with the "my pillow" and they love it. I would often sleep funny, or didn't have the right pillow height, and would often wake up with neck pain. Have not had that issue at all since using the my pillow. I've had for about three months.

I just bought one, and at the same time bought a bamboo one, which feels similar to memory foam, but cools better supposedly.

I don't really care for it, but then again I haven't probably given it a fair chance since I love the MP so much.

I bought the mypillow and hated it, but stayed in a hampton inn a while back and loved their pillows so i ordered a couple for 100 each....those are nice if anyone looking for a good pillow

Did you get yours at the one at the mall? Salesgirl was a total bitch. That's my only complaint. I looked up the store online, and other people have complained about her.

You know the infomercial, the one where the guy who invented the My Pillow shows it and where it is made in Minnesota.

Well a few things about the pillow. First of all, you would never guess how much that it actually cost. I know that they say that you get a 2 for 1 special on TV, but i still thought that the pillow itself would only cost around $40 or so. I mean that is the price of most of the gel pillows or the max is $50.

But would you believe that the cost is $199 for 2 pillows? Well my wife wanted to try it so we ordered the pillows. Well i used mine for about 2 nights and realized that what I had was much better than that "special pillow." I guess that my wife didnt want to admit that it wasnt worth it, so she used it for 2 weeks and actually said that she had more back pain than ever after using that pillow.

She actually had bought a $40 pillow (i thought that was expensive) and I had one of those blue "gel" pillows that cost I think around $30. Well it turns out that both of those pillows are much better. The gel is actually cooler.

Well after those 2 weeks we called for a return label and getting that was like pulling teeth. They try and switch you to every salesman on their floor. They ended up trying to refund $150 and told us to keep the pillow. But we were not going to use it so they sent a return label. Well it took 60 days for the complete $199 refund (plus shipping of course) back on the card.

Dont waste your money on this pillow

Not a total waste of money for you.

You could use it to smother yourself.