Dorial Green-Beckham to Eagles for OL Dennis Kelly

Mofome

Trust me guys our new GM in Tennessee knows what he is doing. Our GM Jon Robinson spent 11 years under Belichick in New England learning his craft. We were gonna get rid of DGB anyway might as well get some depth.

DGB came in overweight was not running the right routes and is dumber than a box of rocks.

He will make a few plays but will never develop into anything major.

The Titans were already overloaded at WR also.

We drafted a WR named Tajae Sharpe in the 5th round and the guy is awesome running all his routes correctly and is showing major potential. Our other new WR is Rishard Matthews who did play with the Dolphins and he is a good route runner playing well. Our third WR is Kendall Wright a vet who has played well each year. Our fourth WR is Andre Johnson another vet and former Texan. Our fifth WR is Harry Douglas former Atlanta Falcon. Our sixth WR is Justin Hunter. Our seventh WR is Tre McBride.

ChrisWesseling

Chris Wesseling Retweeted Oliver Inwards

Exactly the point @MarcSesslerNFL just made while we were discussing how impressive Titans GM Jon Robinson has been so far......

@ChrisWesseling getting rid of DGB for a OL a very patriots type move from Robinson - putting into practice what he learnt under Belichick.

The Titans backfield has graduated from a picture of ineptitude to a frightening "Thunder and Thunder" attack that gashed the Chargers defense for a league-best 288 yards in the first week of the preseason

This ranking isn't just reflective of a dominant showing versus a vanilla defense in a meaningless August contest, though. Planning to take advantage of the league's passing fancy, the Titans constructed their 2016 roster with the idea of pushing smaller, quicker nickel and dime defenses around via brute force. Veteran trade acquisition DeMarco Murray is flashing smooth, pre-Philadelphia form, while linebacker-sized rookie Derrick Henry resembles Jamaal Charles on superhero juice.

"You are talking about every down, we've got a fresh, physical player running the football or blocking for us," Titans coach Mike Mularkey crowed after the draft. "It's a really nice thing to have."

Don't be surprised if the Titans vault from 25th in rushing to pacing the entire league with their run-first, smashmouth offense.

Kendall Wright is a fukin bum. I swear I have started him at least 50x times in fantasy and he has done jack shit every single time.  Will be on the look out for Matthews and this Sharpe kid you speak of since Wright also likes to spend a couple of weeks on the DL.

Beckham's build and work ethic suggested that weight would be an issue sooner or later.....would not b surprised if a team eventually targets him as a TE. Unless that is what the Eagles are doing. Ertz and Celek  are good but not game changers.

Kendall Wright is a fukin bum. I swear I have started him at least 50x times in fantasy and he has done jack shit every single time.  Will be on the look out for Matthews and this Sharpe kid you speak of since Wright also likes to spend a couple of weeks on the DL.

Beckham's build and work ethic suggested that weight would be an issue sooner or later.....would not b surprised if a team eventually targets him as a TE. Unless that is what the Eagles are doing. Ertz and Celek  are good but not game changers.

The Titans thought of using DGB as a tight end but decided not to plus they have one of the best in the league Delanie Walker. You are right about Kendall Wright he has huge games then disappears at times a big reason why the team went after Sharpe and Matthews. The Titans are gonna be doing a lot of running though with Demarco Murray and Derrick Henry and we also have a revamped better line. Should be a lot better on offense this year and around 8-8 and use 2017 to bring in defensive studs and make a possible postseason push. Remember Titans have two first round picks one of which is the Rams so i'm hoping they don't fare so well this season,lol.