i like this forum

TeamGSP

I believe that if someone wants to call me bad word like Homosexual human being , they should be allowed to say their emotions and let it play out.  What i notice a lot lately is that people who are angry like to use the word African American .  Like, they don't have any idea of who the hell they are talking to, yet they call them African American or the situation African American .  

To me i don't believe in using slurs that are extremely offensive towards the protective class like minorities and gay people.  But you know what this TGF forum does not have the shit that turns certain offensive words into "box" or ******* etc so that's what i really like.  

I am a los angeles guy but i really like new york people, reason being is that if they feel that i am an asshole, they will tell me so and i really like knowing where i stand with people because i would never cross their borderlines.  That's why hey, if you really hate my ass, and you really feel that i am no good definitely let me know because i don't cross other people's paths.

Just my opinion but hey if you are going to corrupt another guy for whatever reason, i for sure damn hope that it is a legitimate reason and the person that deserves to be corrupted is justified.  We need to fully get to know the person 100% before we send them black death if you know what i mean so i hope that some of you can understand my brain.

As long as they are not doing drugs, most people are OK. Some like to dress like women but if they mind their own business about it. that is OK. Know what I mean TeamGSP? Everybody can get along.

i'm not ok with people who do drugs.  I am against people who accept controlled substance prescription medication from doctors unless it's absolutely needed.  In other words if you have an addictive personality with no control, we are not going to get along in the end, AT ALL.

i don't mind guys who like to dress like women because that's who they are, they aren't doing it because they are under the influence and they don't bother/chase straight guys like me.  

GSP buy me a beer!!

pal!

i already sent you free bitcoin when i was winning before baseball season.  fuck baseball, i am very happy about football but i will need a lot of catching up to do from a lot of losses i incurred during baseball.

plommer i am very serious, you need to fuckin' start focusing on your health if you haven't done that by now.  stop fucking around and DO IT NOW.

maybe you have been focusing on it much better but again, i am serious, focus on the shit harder, i feel that that somehow you are slacking off and being very lazy about it, that's just for today, this week etc, so focus harder please, you are about 10 years older than me so i expect you to do better.

i'm not ok with people who do drugs.  I am against people who accept controlled substance prescription medication from doctors unless it's absolutely needed.  In other words if you have an addictive personality with no control, we are not going to get along in the end, AT ALL.

i don't mind guys who like to dress like women because that's who they are, they aren't doing it because they are under the influence and they don't bother/chase straight guys like me.

Exactly Team GSP. I knew you felt that way. I do too. What difference does it make if a man bets in womens clothing? If his bets win, they win. If it makes him feel like what he really is, there is no harm,

I want to personally apologize for Mofome behavior. He has given away a lot of money lately and bet -29 with his bookie on Tennessee when -21 was available and he will not admit it but he is under a lot of stress. Sometimes he forgets that he has not drank 40 beers and wants to fight anyway. It is a latent hostility he is dealing with. He is actually a nice guy and I think you will be friends and he will not hang up in your face. But lets not talk about that because it will probably only cause hostility.

Exactly Team GSP. I knew you felt that way. I do too. What difference does it make if a man bets in womens clothing? If his bets win, they win. If it makes him feel like what he really is, there is no harm,

I want to personally apologize for Mofome behavior. He has given away a lot of money lately and bet -29 with his bookie on Tennessee when -21 was available and he will not admit it but he is under a lot of stress. Sometimes he forgets that he has not drank 40 beers and wants to fight anyway. It is a latent hostility he is dealing with. He is actually a nice guy and I think you will be friends and he will not hang up in your face. But lets not talk about that because it will probably only cause hostility.

Mo told me that he does not drink but whatever, if he's a good guy then that's fine, i'll believe you

Mo told me that he does not drink but whatever, if he's a good guy then that's fine, i'll believe you

He doesn't drink ANYMORE. He used to drink 40 beers a day and do all kinds of drugs. That is why he has issues and they sometimes come out. You have to be careful with some guys. There are guys here that have done drugs and quite a few guys that wear womens clothing. We can all get along Team GSP. I know you agree.

I'm mo didley, and I have the Vols -29. It only hurts bc it's true. Sorry gsp. Seeing a friend like ACH put it all here in black and white I can finally own my demons. I shouldn't hang up right in anyone's face and I shouldn't burp on interviews with expensive dinners on the line.

giphy.gif

He doesn't drink ANYMORE. He used to drink 40 beers a day and do all kinds of drugs. That is why he has issues and they sometimes come out. You have to be careful with some guys. There are guys here that have done drugs and quite a few guys that wear womens clothing. We can all get along Team GSP. I know you agree.

yes i can get along very well.  Iron Sheik turns out to be my favorite.  He has the best shoot interviews and i guess a lot of people in here might agree that i am the heel and Mo is the baby face.  

I respect the Mo if he is following the protocol to get himself in good position to continue to be a better person.  I know people who have anxiety for example which is a very under rated mental illness but they don't follow what the medical personnel suggests them to do and go off on their own.  These people are very dangerous and i don't care for them at all. 

Always Call Heads, i have never seen you before but i appreciate your insight, thank you.

yes i can get along very well.  Iron Sheik turns out to be my favorite.  He has the best shoot interviews and i guess a lot of people in here might agree that i am the heel and Mo is the baby face.  

I respect the Mo if he is following the protocol to get himself in good position to continue to be a better person.  I know people who have anxiety for example which is a very under rated mental illness but they don't follow what the medical personnel suggests them to do and go off on their own.  These people are very dangerous and i don't care for them at all. 

Always Call Heads, i have never seen you before but i appreciate your insight, thank you.

Thanks GSP. I knew we could come together. I am glad that Mo admitted fault. He has done a lot of drugs and I learned in high school that it gets in your body fat and leaks out. I think that is what happens to Mo sometimes. He also sometimes thinks he is still getting paid to post and that is OK too.

I don't think we should call each other on the phone though. That is why we have the forum. If we start calling each other on the phone, there is not going to be anything for us to read.

I don't think people should do drugs but if they need to take a prescription medication then I think they should take it. Some people start doing good on their meds and decide they don't need them anymore. That is bad. I don't know if you take any meds Team GSP. It seems not. But if you do, I think you should keep taking them. We will try to keep Mo from taking any more drugs.

Thanks GSP. I knew we could come together. I am glad that Mo admitted fault. He has done a lot of drugs and I learned in high school that it gets in your body fat and leaks out. I think that is what happens to Mo sometimes. He also sometimes thinks he is still getting paid to post and that is OK too.

I don't think we should call each other on the phone though. That is why we have the forum. If we start calling each other on the phone, there is not going to be anything for us to read.

I don't think people should do drugs but if they need to take a prescription medication then I think they should take it. Some people start doing good on their meds and decide they don't need them anymore. That is bad. I don't know if you take any meds Team GSP. It seems not. But if you do, I think you should keep taking them. We will try to keep Mo from taking any more drugs.

yes i agree with you.  If anyone needs to take a prescription medication like lorazepam or ambien, then take it as directed.  Don't try and bend the rules and disrespect the medical personnel by smoking marijuana after taking it just because you like how it moves your dopamines.  Because then all of a sudden you will be viewed as an addict especially when you lie to the doctor by stating that you never smoke marijuana.  

And no, i don't have anything against people who smoke weed.  I do however have a major problem with people who are very irresponsible about smoking beyond their means and over drafting their account for years and years because they don't have any reserve what they are doing.  These are the same people who can't support themselves, have been on SSI for a long time and cause a lot of problems to general society.  Lets be honest here, good marijuana can be very expensive. 

So the drugs that you take in high school leak into your body fat as you get older?  I really like that analogy and it makes a lot of sense.  No i don't take any meds, the only ones i do are for my allergies because i get hives and itchy.  Name of the med is called Cetirizine/Zyrtec.  At 1 point in my life almost 10 years ago, i had to take 1 pill a day but i managed to get it down to where i take it about 4 times a month.  

Anyways Always Call Heads, you are very concise and clear.  I am amazed that i have come across a person like you in this thread because i have never seen you prior to this.  Mofome is a very lucky guy to have a friend like you who vouches for him on this forum, especially towards a guy like me after all that has happened.  Thanks again.

yes i agree with you.  If anyone needs to take a prescription medication like lorazepam or ambien, then take it as directed.  Don't try and bend the rules and disrespect the medical personnel by smoking marijuana after taking it just because you like how it moves your dopamines.  Because then all of a sudden you will be viewed as an addict especially when you lie to the doctor by stating that you never smoke marijuana.  

And no, i don't have anything against people who smoke weed.  I do however have a major problem with people who are very irresponsible about smoking beyond their means and over drafting their account for years and years because they don't have any reserve what they are doing.  These are the same people who can't support themselves, have been on SSI for a long time and cause a lot of problems to general society.  Lets be honest here, good marijuana can be very expensive. 

So the drugs that you take in high school leak into your body fat as you get older?  I really like that analogy and it makes a lot of sense.  No i don't take any meds, the only ones i do are for my allergies because i get hives and itchy.  Name of the med is called Cetirizine/Zyrtec.  At 1 point in my life almost 10 years ago, i had to take 1 pill a day but i managed to get it down to where i take it about 4 times a month.  

Anyways Always Call Heads, you are very concise and clear.  I am amazed that i have come across a person like you in this thread because i have never seen you prior to this.  Mofome is a very lucky guy to have a friend like you who vouches for him on this forum, especially towards a guy like me after all that has happened.  Thanks again.

I have not been around long Team GSP. I have seen some of your stuff and you are a deep thinker. I was thinking more like Depakote and Lithium when it comes to prescription meds. Anyhow, you, me and Mo can be the best of friends and others can join in if they choose. But they will have to think Deep Thoughts with Jack Handy like we do.

yes i agree with you. If anyone needs to take a prescription medication like lorazepam or ambien, then take it as directed. Don't try and bend the rules and disrespect the medical personnel by smoking marijuana after taking it just because you like how it moves your dopamines. Because then all of a sudden you will be viewed as an addict especially when you lie to the doctor by stating that you never smoke marijuana.

And no, i don't have anything against people who smoke weed. I do however have a major problem with people who are very irresponsible about smoking beyond their means and over drafting their account for years and years because they don't have any reserve what they are doing. These are the same people who can't support themselves, have been on SSI for a long time and cause a lot of problems to general society. Lets be honest here, good marijuana can be very expensive.

So the drugs that you take in high school leak into your body fat as you get older? I really like that analogy and it makes a lot of sense. No i don't take any meds, the only ones i do are for my allergies because i get hives and itchy. Name of the med is called Cetirizine/Zyrtec. At 1 point in my life almost 10 years ago, i had to take 1 pill a day but i managed to get it down to where i take it about 4 times a month.

Anyways Always Call Heads, you are very concise and clear. I am amazed that i have come across a person like you in this thread because i have never seen you prior to this. Mofome is a very lucky guy to have a friend like you who vouches for him on this forum, especially towards a guy like me after all that has happened. Thanks again.

I haven't thanked you enough, ACH. After all that happened I did not think having a nice night of Os Bundy and diet soda would be possible for me. Now I'm living in that moment of dreams here in a healthy drug free zone without beers or burps.