***What the liberal media won't show you***

Cop

My neighborhood is bordered on all 4 sides by the ghetto though. Fantastic.

Cop living out in the peaceful country and I got people scouring the neighbourhood daily for open garages to steal shit.

This is not good. Relocate your family to a more rural part of the state. You can live anywhere you want. Why chose Colorado?

My neighborhood is bordered on all 4 sides by the ghetto though.   Fantastic.

Cop living out in the peaceful country and I got people scouring the neighbourhood daily for open garages to steal shit.

Where are you living now? I thought you were (at one time) somewhere out by the old Stapleton. On an unrelated note, do you think Cheeseman Park is haunted?

This is not good. Relocate your family to a more rural part of the state. You can live anywhere you want. Why chose Colorado?

No chance.   This is one of the best places to live in the USA.   Could move out to the suburbs, but be a long commute to my daughters school which is one of the best in the country. 

There's actually very little crime here.   Idiots in my neighbourhood think they live in the suburbs and leave their garages open, and get stuff stolen. 

Black thug points a gun at a cop and gets killed= non stop coverage for weeks and riots.

White unarmed deaf and mute guy gets killed = not one word from the MSM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A driver shot and killed by a North Carolina trooper Friday following a brief pursuit was hearing and speech impaired, according to a police report.

info

daniel-harris.jpg

CBS affiliate WNCN

The report by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police provides no other details on the impairment of the 29-year-old driver, identified by the State Bureau of Investigation as Daniel Kevin Harris.

Sponsor content from AskForPurple.com

Shhhh! The Secret To a Quieter Home.

Police have indicated that Harris was hearing impaired, however, an online crowdfunding campaign set up in his name indicated Harris was deaf.

The incident began about 6:15 p.m. Thursday when a trooper tried to pull over a vehicle for a speeding violation on Interstate 485, the patrol said in a news release. The driver led authorities on a brief pursuit before stopping, according to the release.

Officials said that’s when the driver got out of his car and an encounter took place between the driver and the trooper, causing a shot to be fired. The driver died at the scene.

It is not clear if Harris was aware he was being pursued by police before the incident, which occurred not far from Harris’ home. It is also not clear if the officer was aware of Harris’ speech and hearing impairments.

The SBI identified the trooper as Jermaine Saunders. Highway Patrol officials said in a news release that he was placed on administrative leave, which is standard procedure after an officer-involved shooting.

SBI spokeswoman Audria Bridges said in an email that agents will interview Saunders next week. The SBI report doesn’t mention that Harris is impaired, and Bridges didn’t respond when asked in email if the impairment was a factor in the shooting.

The police report identifies Harris as white; Bridges said she was uncertain of the trooper’s race.