Target stock down 16% since announcing brain dead liberal bathroom policy

Cop

Target appears to continue to be plagued by its transgender bathroom and dressing room policy announced in April.

The retail giant announced Wednesday that it will spend $20 million to add private bathroom facilities to all of its stores that currently do not have them, Fortune reported.

Target’s CEO Brian Cornell committed to the move in the spring.

Advertisement - story continues below

“It’s clear that some of our guests like, and some dislike, our inclusive bathroom policy,” Target chief financial officer Cathy Smith told reporters.

The new single bathrooms are for those customers who may not be comfortable sharing a restroom with those of the opposite biological sex.

Target’s “second-quarter earnings fell 9.7 percent to $680 million and lowered its sales estimate for the rest of the year, citing ‘a difficult retail environment,'” USA Today reported.

I've stopped going to Target, and I don't go to Walmart. Family Dollar is now what's up for toiletries and such. Bought a bunch of back to school supplies at Menards of all places.

We have a Family Dollar close to us...for what one is looking for it has great deals...

Seems to have a lot less overhead as I only see two or maybe three on at a shift for the entire store...