How many posters at TGF think that VD is a loser?

The Meatman

How many posters at TGF think that VD is a loser?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How many posters at TGF think that VD is a loser?

• Yes, VD is a loser
    • No, VD is not a loser

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not allowed to talk about VD anymore.

He was constantly crying to a friend of mine about me and my friend called me and asked if I would stop posting about VD.

Just like kids do in the second grade. VD makes people pick who you are going to be friends with.

Sad.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

That is not true....never complained you compulsive liar....but that is what you touts are good at is lying....now run along to your picks thread and flip that coin of yours....

You can talk all you want...you can heat your shack with all that hot air....

That is not true....never complained you compulsive liar....but that is what you touts are good at is lying....now run along to your picks thread and flip that coin of yours....

You cry like a little bitch to everybody that will listen to you.

Remember when you went around the South Point telling total strangers you wanted to kick my ass?

You said that to a very good friend of mine and when he said he could arrange that he said your face turned white.

Poor little baby VD. We all feel so sorry for you son.

I'm sure I'll regret asking, but what's the story here. I know meatman had his issues with me but that was just entertainment, is this actual hate or two old farts farting around.

The lunatic keeps posting that I am a pedo...he has nothing good to say about anybody or anything...he is just like Rail...loves to hear himself talk....wants everyone to think he is a tough guy...

His failures in life are magnified when he starts putting others down....he is a sad human being and I am done with him unless I run into him in Vegas...

The lunatic keeps posting that I am a pedo...he has nothing good to say about anybody or anything...he is just like Rail...loves to hear himself talk....wants everyone to think he is a tough guy...

His failures in life are magnified when he starts putting others down....he is a sad human being and I am done with him unless I run into him in Vegas...

Boo hoo hoo.

What a baby!

I am like Railbird? And you are just like Jerry Sandusky.

I'm disappointed with the lack of ...... in this thread.  

Subpar effort VD. 

Guest pocketrockets

No you aren't.  Let's be honest here VD.  You love poking Meaty whenever you get the chance.  He loves calling you a pedo.  Its a vicious cycle. 

Vicious cycles expert

No you aren't.  Let's be honest here VD.  You love poking Meaty whenever you get the chance.  He loves calling you a pedo.  Its a vicious cycle. 

Actually I don't like calling VD a pedo.

Why?

Because it pisses a friend of mine off when I do it.

Why do I call him a pedo?

Because I know how much it bothers him.

VD can call me a Non heterosexual person , loser or whatever. IT DON'T BOTHER ME.

But if I call him a pedo he cries like a little bitch.

Funny how that works.