WVU

Who do you think is the faceBook Rat  

44 members have voted

1. 1. All answers are anonymous. Please Vote for who you think is the FB rat

• Sam Odom
    • Sleepy
    • BarryRunSome
    • Bateman Patrick
    • A Girl (either poster or poster's wife)
    • Chi Cubs
    • Spanky
    • ajt
    • Other (don't be retarded and say Kinger or Brock)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. How are you so sure? Do you know who it was, or do you just think it wasn't Brock? I still think it could be Brock ..have other ideas too, but would like to hear your non-Brock reasoning, as he is my front runner.

I talked to facts twice. I know what was said. Zero chance it was Brock or his wife. If you want to play sleuth, concentrate on the number 300,000

I talked to facts twice. I know what was said. Zero chance it was Brock or his wife. If you want to play sleuth, concentrate on the number 300,000

Honestly I don't care that much...just fun in like a mystery dinner theater way, but you don't think Brock and /or wife could have lied to FM?

A couple people have accused Brock of losing 300,000 including Brock himself....so have Joey and Spankie...must be more to it than that,

IAG.  no upside to Brock and or his wife staging it.  Brock is about a end game or getting cash

This does not  make him money staging it.

where does he benefit ?                 IT HURTS HIM he is not posting here no more that is what he loved.

also when people mention it was someone in his past

or a guy he might have scammed    non sense

He has listed every place he was going for a year.............New Orleans -  Arlington park race track

las vegas  with the exact hotel  where he was staying............everyone knows his last name

so if someone  was after him...............go to bally's ring eric b  room   EASY TO FIND  

The guy that did this  hated and was consumed with the attention he was getting

was burning up that he pulled off the bankruptcies  and his mini  vacations.

and  was in his head.

someone that wanted to jam him up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thinking it would screw up a inheritance that never existed

but lead everyone on that there was one.

now  how did i know there was no inheritance..................2 ways  

1. i sat in a car with him in Chicago for 3 hours  and  asked questions  that would prove he made it up about Alberta oil  lie

1st thing i said was  "you actually have the forum believing your inheriting  a million dollars"

he said nothing.............cracked a grin then started talking about some pizza place in Chicago

so if it was anyone else...................they would have said  no its true  he said nothing. 

He never defended the accusation i made............just a smug shit eating grin

2nd thing i said  made it a 100% lock.............

i said i have a deal for you..............not saying i would have or wouldn't have done it but i wanted to hear the answer   I SAID

If you have 1 million coming  and i can verify it through my attorneys

and its with in 1 year  i will cut you a check for $800.000  once my attorney   gets confirmation

That there are no liens or judgments on that money

and its signed over to me and my lawyer

all notarized by all the parties

so basically.............i said if you need the money fast

or want it fast................its the price of doing business  and you can have it in a week.

he declined

also..............any sub prime lender or C-PAPER lender   would have done this deal

with the right documents...........making it technically a secured loan

He said no

99 out of 100 degenerates  would take a loss to have money in hand  NOW

as opposed to waiting...........college football starts thursday  if he had money coming

he would have taken a mini hit. to have it now

getting 80 cents on the dollar and possibly 84 cents  we would have done  it in a second

THERE  NEVER WAS

AND NEVER IS ANY MONEY COMING TO HIM.

anyone sitting with me for 3 hours in a Hyundai in traffic in Chicago

in 90 degree weather...........    with no air conditioner

I could have gotten him to admit

he likes getting corn holed with a strap on.............if  that was his thing

Here's what I think

Brock a few days ago said he would not post here anymore unless I was banned. The whole thing was staged in an attempt to get me banned. He threw in the 300K lifetime to make it look like it was me. I have posted that in the past here. 

I love hammering Brock here. That's where it ends. I would never do something like this. Don't have the time, patience or the want. 

IAG.  no upside to Brock and or his wife staging it.  Brock is about a end game or getting cash

This does not  make him money staging it.

where does he benefit ?                 IT HURTS HIM he is not posting here no more that is what he loved.

also when people mention it was someone in his past

or a guy he might have scammed    non sense

He has listed every place he was going for a year.............New Orleans -  Arlington park race track

las vegas  with the exact hotel  where he was staying............everyone knows his last name

so if someone  was after him...............go to bally's ring eric b  room   EASY TO FIND  

The guy that did this  hated and was consumed with the attention he was getting

was burning up that he pulled off the bankruptcies  and his mini  vacations.

and  was in his head.

someone that wanted to jam him up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thinking it would screw up a inheritance that never existed

but lead everyone on that there was one.

now  how did i know there was no inheritance..................2 ways  

1. i sat in a car with him in Chicago for 3 hours  and  asked questions  that would prove he made it up about Alberta oil  lie

1st thing i said was  "you actually have the forum believing your inheriting  a million dollars"

he said nothing.............cracked a grin then started talking about some pizza place in Chicago

so if it was anyone else...................they would have said  no its true  he said nothing. 

He never defended the accusation i made............just a smug shit eating grin

2nd thing i said  made it a 100% lock.............

i said i have a deal for you..............not saying i would have or wouldn't have done it but i wanted to hear the answer   I SAID

If you have 1 million coming  and i can verify it through my attorneys

and its with in 1 year  i will cut you a check for $800.000  once my attorney   gets confirmation

That there are no liens or judgments on that money

and its signed over to me and my lawyer

all notarized by all the parties

so basically.............i said if you need the money fast

or want it fast................its the price of doing business  and you can have it in a week.

he declined

also..............any sub prime lender or C-PAPER lender   would have done this deal

with the right documents...........making it technically a secured loan

He said no

99 out of 100 degenerates  would take a loss to have money in hand  NOW

as opposed to waiting...........college football starts thursday  if he had money coming

he would have taken a mini hit. to have it now

getting 80 cents on the dollar and possibly 84 cents  we would have done  it in a second

THERE  NEVER WAS

AND NEVER IS ANY MONEY COMING TO HIM.

anyone sitting with me for 3 hours in a Hyundai in traffic in Chicago

in 90 degree weather...........    with no air conditioner

I could have gotten him to admit

he likes getting corn holed with a strap on.............if  that was his thing

If they get the money when someone dies you can't put a time period on that.

If they aren't getting money from someone, then were is it coming from?   The wife eats lunch/dinner out with him every day.   She clearly doesn't work either. 

For me, back to basics.......

The vile and blah, blah part, which Iag found was previously used under Brock at eog.......

If it isn't Brock or his wife, you are dealing with a super villain, who did that to purposely add more twists and turns to this event.

Come on now. I've been on the forums for the maybe 15 or more years, and don't think we are dealing with this type of sophistication.

Can you really see someone reviewing his posts and then insert those very unique words? Seems sloppy is more probable than sophistication, at least to me.

rito............thats my point.  there is no will  no money  its like my 5 year saying she is going to inherit money

when me and her mom die..................it was a fantasy

also the parent could have given a 1 time gift of equity  to  skate a tax situation

but again if that was so................he or they would have the money......................he made the thing up.

rito and you others  your sharp guys  you all nail him on every lie

yet the biggest lie he can tell  a million dollar lie   some of you believe it.

i saw the expression  on his bbq sauce face.............HE LIED  there is no money

eyes dont lie

and Barry  ftr............you were never a candidate on being the guy

i can see guys thinking about 5 guys..............but Barry isn't one of them.