Farting Dog Sleeping Didley

Mofome

Holy fuck my midget dog munch is lighting it up 3 inches from my face and I can't move her, she's disabled and snoring her little heart out. This fart monsoon is overwhelming, looks like I may get the floor. This is a first, hopefully not a sign of things to come. This dog runs the show here. Oh lord if I open the window someone may call the police.

Man's best friend... Miss my dog's... But we have a neighbor who has a beagle...we spoil him, my neighbor does not care because he knows our dog's are gone

Aww man that's pretty cool. Are you not going to get another? Lots need a home! Apparently beagles get abused a lot bc they're stubborn. Idk how you could abuse a dog but rescuing this lady is the best thing I've ever done. She didn't wag her tail for 6 months, we didn't think she could....now it wags nonstop and she runs this house, she pushed our big dogs out of the way at dinner time and celebrates like its New Years, she goes crazy, it's the best part of the day.

Mo.. I work alot... Plus still not over losing my Pitt bull got her as a baby.. Trained her . I destroyed the myth Pit Bulls are bad dogs... I made sure she obeyed... Plus the beagle next door after I lost my dog, I spoil him it would not be fair to him to bring a new dog on the scene, you know, atleast he know my pitt

We can talk foots here or fb! What's cee lookin at, the skins were nice tonight, the jets only ran 3 plays in the first 16 minutes.

lol,   3 plays seems savage :)

Well, i don't even know who Ezekiel Elliot is and he's going 7th in drafts. Reminds me of the Denver rb situation last year. Was it ball that was their top guy and went 1st round and got crushed? Or is Elliot gonna be a David Johnson and dominate?

Also, Todd Gurley and David Johnson. These guys top 5 picks? Would have to think some of these young stars from last year will eat donuts all off season and chill since they had success so early? Allen Robinson really a top WR? I know you loved him last year

Mo.. I work alot... Plus still not over losing my Pitt bull got her as a baby.. Trained her . I destroyed the myth Pit Bulls are bad dogs... I made sure she obeyed... Plus the beagle next door after I lost my dog, I spoil him it would not be fair to him to bring a new dog on the scene, you know, atleast he know my pitt

I know a lot of awesome Pitts. Great dogs, it's about the owners. I can't believe how many places won't let you adopt a pit.

Losing a pup is awful. I'm sure my dogs who have passed welcomed your girl in style!

lol, 3 plays seems savage :)

Well, i don't even know who Ezekiel Elliot is and he's going 7th in drafts. Reminds me of the Denver rb situation last year. Was it ball that was their top guy and went 1st round and got crushed? Or is Elliot gonna be a David Johnson and dominate?

Also, Todd Gurley and David Johnson. These guys top 5 picks? Would have to think some of these young stars from last year will eat donuts all off season and chill since they had success so early? Allen Robinson really a top WR? I know you loved him last year

Cj Anderson last year. That Denver Oline was atrocious and lost its only decent player in the preseason when Clady went down. Lot of people think Elliot will rush for 2,000. That Oline is insanely good -- I was predicting Elliot to Dallas long before the experts, I hate the experts. He's nasty, great speed, balance and power. He's not Gurley but his Oline is the best in the game. He's worthy of the round 1 pick.

Robinson I had as a top 10 pick in his draft, so I'm going to stick with him but his TD rate isn't sustainable. Thomas will be a larger part of TE offense, the D will be better so they'll probably pass less, and Robinson will be the focus of the D. That said, he runs a 4.38 and has a 42 inch vertical, he's one of the best 10 WRs in the game. He's more talented than Jeffery, Marshall, Thomas, and I'd take him over Dez. His QB is improving, he's a WR1 to me. He doesn't seem to go very high so I think he's still under valued.

Gurley and Johnson are workout freaks. Johnson is the #1 RB to me. Gurley was nasty and will be better. Todd Gurley is a better human than football player, he wouldn't take a day off bc he'd think it's letting down his team, he actually cares about that stuff. Those two will get 20-25 touched and Johnson is the best receiving back in the NFL according to NFL scouts. I got to talk to my cousin the other day, he plays with the Colts front office, they have Johnson #1.

Nice info! I better fire off some more. Fantasy drafts starting next week for me. 

AP is going 6th overall at 80 years old. Obvious pass? Or is he the David Ortiz of the NFL and rocks out in his wheelchair?

Deandre Hopkins going 8th overall. We like Robinson better at 13th it seems. Not sure if hopkins can have as many targets as last year. Seems unsustainable?

Lamar miller 12th overall. Does he need to be in a 2 back system? Did Miami use him incorrectly and he's really a stud? Hard to figure out for me...

Charles/Freeman/Doug Martin all seem "meh" to me and are going 14-15-16. Anyone stand out to you there?

Nice info! I better fire off some more. Fantasy drafts starting next week for me.

AP is going 6th overall at 80 years old. Obvious pass? Or is he the David Ortiz of the NFL and rocks out in his wheelchair?

Deandre Hopkins going 8th overall. We like Robinson better at 13th it seems. Not sure if hopkins can have as many targets as last year. Seems unsustainable?

Lamar miller 12th overall. Does he need to be in a 2 back system? Did Miami use him incorrectly and he's really a stud? Hard to figure out for me...

Charles/Freeman/Doug Martin all seem "meh" to me and are going 14-15-16. Anyone stand out to you there?

Peterson is a machine, I'm high on him.

WR:

Odell

Brown

Julio

Hopkins

Robinson

Green

Dez

Evans

Nelson

Cooper

Marshall

Love Landry and Marvin Jones as WR2 & WR3

Love Funch, Diggs, Crowder, Coleman later. Crowder was explosive tonight but had a TD called back, he's had a great camp and will get the worst DB each week with a QB who loves him.

At RB I think Miller will be much better, he's so much more gifted than Blue who had some huge games, but I'm not taking him as the guy to lead my team bc I don't know what happens when he's hit 300 times. Freeman can lead a team, but Coleman beat him out last year, which people seem to forget. Coleman won that job head to head then got hurt. KC improved with Charles out, but I love the guy. Martin is solid but I agree that he's not exciting.

*Bell is a wild card

Johnson

Gurley

Peterson

Elliot

Ingram

Rawls

Charles

Freeman

Miller

McCoy

Stewart

The RB position is shit. I think Henry will be nice for Tennessee. The redskins saw Matt jones leave the field injured today, they may throw it 50 times a game.

Ingram is the RB that isn't sexy who I like the most.

How will the colts be? Bounce back for Luck/Hitlton or they dead again?

Moncrief should be good, they expect him to do a lot, he will be on the field all the time. Dorsett will play a ton too. They're going to throw it s lot, moncrief has made the biggest jump of anyone on the offense. He's a freak of an athlete and he's got all 3 WR spots down now so he should have some huge weeks as they move him around.

Moncrief should be good, they expect him to do a lot, he will be on the field all the time. Dorsett will play a ton too. They're going to throw it s lot, moncrief has made the biggest jump of anyone on the offense. He's a freak of an athlete and he's got all 3 WR spots down now so he should have some huge weeks as they move him around.

He likes to get 0 for me on FD so i win 50 cents :(

Did gonna go for 100k again this year?

My bud Dio, has Coleman top sleeps

No Love for Sammy Watkins?

Coleman is awesome, hopefully Gordon comes back in shape. I like Clev.

Watkins doesn't try hard all the time so I'm not as big of a fan. He's as talented as anyone but doesn't love the game like Julio, brown, Odell.

Your old buddy Desean has been killing it in practice, he's in a contract year and he's in ridiculous shape.

Boyd in Cinci should get 750-900 yards and 6-10 TDs. No sanu, no jones, and Eif is hurt.

Lockett should have a nice year 2