• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

done doing this. couldnt wake up today. feel in a numb fog all day

I never got the benzo thing.

I was fucked up on Ambien and didn't know it at the time. Started taking it because I couldn't sleep.  It was bad.  Then started getting crazy dizzy the next day off and on.

Doctor thought I might have anxiety so prescribed Ativan.  Ativan did nothing for me.  No buzz at all.  So I don't understand the recreational aspect of the drug.

Maybe they balanced each other out.  Because taking Ativan would stop the dizziness.  

Then I stopped it all cold turkey finally.  No issues.  Clear head finally after 2 years.  Fuck these doctors that hand that shit out like candy and have no clue about the side effects. 

I never got the benzo thing.

I was fucked up on Ambien and didn't know it at the time. Started taking it because I couldn't sleep.  It was bad.  Then started getting crazy dizzy the next day off and on.

Doctor thought I might have anxiety so prescribed Ativan.  Ativan did nothing for me.  No buzz at all.  So I don't understand the recreational aspect of the drug.

Maybe they balanced each other out.  Because taking Ativan would stop the dizziness.  

Then I stopped it all cold turkey finally.  No issues.  Clear head finally after 2 years.  Fuck these doctors that hand that shit out like candy and have no clue about the side effects. 

sol wtf?  You told us you were never a pill popper!

anyway....long islands again, I know.

sol wtf?  You told us you were never a pill popper!

anyway....long islands again, I know.

Haha.  Not true, pal.  Ive said many times on the forums that Ambien is an evil drug and it fucked me up.  Ativan did absolutely nothing for me except slow down my dizzy spells.  

I think it was sweeper who started calling me a pill popper out of nowhere.  Maybe he read that at one time and started it all up. 

diabler you probably took 1 or 2 mg ativan. thats not a recreational dose. more like 5mg is

and to tell you the truth even that is nothing special. not worth it at all

No idea what dose it was.  At the time, was not even interested in exploring the recreational benefits. 

I just wanted to stop being dizzy.  All that shit happened when I was having my heart surgeries too.  Was a dark 2.5 years.