What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

Bangor?  No Sir.

Kennebunkport is as north as we will go on this trip.  

Headed back south tomorrow.   Mystic/Foxwoods is on the menu.  

Congrats, lol

Great vacation it sounds, awesome...…………….try to make a 30 min. stop at York Beach, enjoy the infamous lighthouse there. :cheers

Take pics of lighthouse, thx

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw that at the store the other day, but passed. How is it Fish?

I like it...…………but this right up my alley, 5.0-6.0% beer perfect ratio personally, and red ales always a favorite also.

Hats off to GW...……..and $1 goes to Veterans with each purchase, grab some!

Save a few of the bottle caps,  :cheers

I like it...…………but this right up my alley, 5.0-6.0% beer perfect ratio personally, and red ales always a favorite also.

Hats off to GW...……..and $1 goes to Veterans with each purchase, grab some!

Save a few of the bottle caps, :cheers

Thats awesome and good to know.

George Washington was a guy who needed a beer. He needed one to get him across the icy Delaware River in the middle of a sleet storm. He needed one to help him forget he was president, a job he was not thrilled to take. He needed one to dull the pain of those godawful dentures.

Well according to Budweiser, that's exactly what he had: his own recipe, inscribed in his personal military journal from 1757, during the French and Indian War. That recipe served as inspiration for Budweiser's newest release, Budweiser Freedom Reserve Red Lager. Freedom Reserve is brewed by veterans with a portion of the proceeds going to Folds of Honor, which provides educational scholarships to military families.

Budweiser's take on GW's recipe uses toasted barley grains, for a "rich caramel malt taste" featuring just hints of hops and molasses. It has 5.4% ABV, likely making it stronger that Washington's version, and is available now through September.

Budweiser laughs at these guys.  LOL

The best part was when Budweiser was bought by the Euros and they started selling those beers with "America" on them.  Dumb Americans were buying those in record time.  Euros sitting back and laughing their asses off at how easy it is to market to you people.

Jesus.

Have some respect for yourself and say no to shit beer.