What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BGS im trying but really it been 7 weeks since my operation and really i thought i would be doing better than i am.Again the dr told me again today it will take time, i guess im trying to rush it..thanks for the words BGS so much

Keep it slow ck, I have had my share of semi-serious operations.  Just follow the docs orders keeping it slow.

That's about 2k empty calories.  

You gonna wreck all that tonight? 

i forget the poster but he said the calories from the booze pass thru and dont count on your waistline..........i looked it up and it was true as far as i could find. so if you just pounded straight vodka it would be basically calorie free

i forget the poster but he said the calories from the booze pass thru and dont count on your waistline..........i looked it up and it was true as far as i could find. so if you just pounded straight vodka it would be basically calorie free

That's false.  Calories are calories.  

Alcohol is calories no matter what the form.  And will add to your waistline if you don't burn off the total amount (solid and liquid) consumed in a day.  

That's false.  Calories are calories.  

Alcohol is calories no matter what the form.  And will add to your waistline if you don't burn off the total amount consumed in a day.  

thats what i thought. that it was a calorie so it was a unit of energy and it had to count. but i looked it up and was convinced that he was right.......i forget the poster but he said its metabolized differently and doesnt count like food does

but i looked it up and was convinced that he was right.......i forget the poster but he said its metabolized differently and doesnt count like food does

You didn't look hard enough.  Or looked in the wrong spots.  

In fact drinking alcohol not only adds on calories that count, it can fuck with your metabolism and help prevent you from burning fat at all.