What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You get yourself some GUMMIES out in DR???

Nah. But got some pretty tight Dominican weed five steps from walking on the beach. Guy had pretty much everything. Pills,blow,smoke. You name it. He was trying to sell me all sorts of deals. It was definitely a new and interesting experience. Lol.

Nah. But got some pretty tight Dominican weed five steps from walking on the beach. Guy had pretty much everything. Pills,blow,smoke. You name it. He was trying to sell me all sorts of deals. It was definitely a new and interesting experience. Lol.

Love that shit!!! Puerto Rico is same way. Anything you wanted in a sorta safe semi-open air drug market.

It's amazing some times how easy it is to get stuff like weed in most places in the world. Especially in Latin America.

Sounds like you're enjoying your trip.

Love that shit!!! Puerto Rico is same way. Anything you wanted in a sorta safe semi-open air drug market.

It's amazing some times how easy it is to get stuff like weed in most places in the world. Especially in Latin America.

Sounds like you're enjoying your trip.

Definitely enjoying the trip.

Funny thing is that this dude was going back and forth with me on prices and finally I threw him a real low ball offer. He basically laughed and said "damn by the time I pay the cops off I'm lucky to have score lunch and dinner today" I told him I'd send everyone who asked me his way. Got him at least four hookups in two hours while we were down there. Now he calls me"Big Papi" lol