KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

being forced into drinking retirment or i have no place to live

went wild on vodka last night and was super-drunk just 90 minutes after starting. if i wasnt cut off i probably would have died. after 60 minutes i faintly remember making a vodka-cider with a mcdonalds large plastic cup and filling it half with vodka. thats my last memory of the ngiht

being forced into drinking retirment or i have no place to live

went wild on vodka last night and was super-drunk just 90 minutes after starting. if i wasnt cut off i probably would have died. after 60 minutes i faintly remember making a vodka-cider with a mcdonalds large plastic cup and filling it half with vodka. thats my last memory of the ngiht

Weave

Sangria got scuttled. Was waiting on ADT to come install a new alarm system. They fucked us and pushed our whole day back three hours. I drank PBRs, wife had two mojitos. Thumbs up all around. Made a third mojito for the Mrs, but she was done so I was forced to drink it

sorry about that, but Mojitos are delish

Water.

No more drinking for me.

Got blacked out at the football game on Monday and I’m still not right

Damn Joey.  hope you feel better.   Found a video I made for you a couple years ago.  May post it tomorrow if feeling bold .was kind of funny. ...was when Boat had sent you money when drunk or something, 

Damn Joey. hope you feel better. Found a video I made for you a couple years ago. May post it tomorrow if feeling bold .was kind of funny. ...was when Boat had sent you money when drunk or something,

Do it!!!

Yea I’m ok now. More just embarrassed. Thank god my coworkers and boss are cool.

Given it was a work event and the things I said and did. (Or so I’m told ) I should be fired.