KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmmmmm.

I don't know if my main guy (out of all the liquor stores in the city, my favorite is this Egyptian dude, Rocky. Professional, friendly operation with great prices) has this. I will check.

My liquor store guy told me this one was pretty popular and the name made me chuckle. Will see if worth a crap.

Id you want a good borbon that wont break bank this one I posted recently has been solid.

20200428-122845.jpg

My liquor store guy told me this one was pretty popular and the name made me chuckle. Will see if worth a crap.

Id you want a good borbon that wont break bank this one I posted recently has been solid.

20200428-122845.jpg

I'll be honest with you. The good stuff, I savor. The house staples (Tito's, Bacardi, Tanqueray, Seagram's, etc), I kill. If I got that bottle, it would last a bit.

I'll be honest with you. The good stuff, I savor. The house staples (Tito's, Bacardi, Tanqueray, Seagram's, etc), I kill. If I got that bottle, it would last a bit.

Im same way. we plow thru Titos, Mid grade tequilas, or whatever but I like a nice sipping Borbon or Whiskey for a night cap couple times a week. Get one of those big ice molds and its great to take time with.

Wife and neighbor had me making them frozen roses as the cackled the day away today.