KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Maybe it's because you bought some new friends there around them same time that I asked you for accountability here...

Correlated?

i gave one contest cause i was .35 or higher and bored. ive given 2 $1000 contests here. cause im a giving person, plain and simple 

49 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

this site has way more negativity then across the street. only a full decent posters here at all actually 

You said the other day that we're being too mean to you and i said you've changed and that's why. A year or so ago you would slam one thread with your woe is me stuff, now you slam every active thread, no one wants to see that in every thread.

A couple years ago you were still pretending to try to be normal, talked about jobs, apparently had some jobs, if you'll recall many here tried to help you with suggestions, etc.  Now you're all misery all the time.

54 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You said the other day that we're being too mean to you and i said you've changed and that's why. A year or so ago you would slam one thread with your woe is me stuff, now you slam every active thread, no one wants to see that in every thread.

A couple years ago you were still pretending to try to be normal, talked about jobs, apparently had some jobs, if you'll recall many here tried to help you with suggestions, etc.  Now you're all misery all the time.

i just got off a bender. and i had covid which was making me nuts

one day was so bad 3 beers an hour didnt help

but im done now, becoming a house 

• 2 weeks later...