The 2016 TGF MLB AUCTION.....bidding ends at 9pmET, Sunday August 28th

FISHHEAD

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah...use Send Money....to Friends/Family.....not for Goods/Services

OKAY....so i had not moved money for awhile thru paypal....made two minor goofs when paying my big $45 auction tab

First I used a preload debit card.....It is in my name but triggered an initial delay.

Second, I foolishly used the AddComment box to write MLB AUC

So Paypal puts me thru a double level of inquiry wanting me to explain the note. First I told them "it is for fantasy sports", but they replied they needed more detail so I told them it is fantasy baseball and we bid auction style in November among friends with the $50 being my entry fee.

All good now and today I paid Survivor stake using a bank debit card with no Comment.

IAG Trump vote count is next (weekend receipts needed on my end) and finally the infamous TrumpQuit prize to poster joeblow

Side note....I am even more persuaded Trump will either resign before his term is up due to his not liking the relentless demands and lack of privacy OR he will push the rules to some point where he is impeached.

BUT that is a different soap opera for another time

Ok im a bit confused now. Has the auction money gone thru now on card, or did u include with Survivor or is it pending on card? Yanks has overpaid, and I am to reallocate extra, but want to make sure TTP is paid up before doing so.

Being someone who dealt with a PayPal dispute for thousands and has made thousands in transactions with PayPal there is 0 chance they investigated you for a $45 dollar transaction because of a note.

I have had my account blocked with 5 figures in there and had a bunch of problems. Care to post the email from PayPal to prove such? I still have multiple copies. Better yet, post the email they sent it from. I dealt with a PayPal issue for 3+ months and almost lost thousands because of daily fantasy. There is no chance they red flagged you for $45. Just sayin.

Well I would have to do that tonight from my desktop but already forwarded copy of the email to TTP as I was clearly embarrassed that a $50 (i padded the 45 due) payment would be stalled.

Will you at leaet post a picture of a pretty girl once I show it to all of you tonight?

Ok im a bit confused now. Has the auction money gone thru now on card, or did u include with Survivor or is it pending on card? Yanks has overpaid, and I am to reallocate extra, but want to make sure TTP is paid up before doing so.

I will post both the Paypal 'dispute' email tonight and the subsequent "Your Account Has Been Cleared" email.

Both pertained to the Auction payout of $50 and were connected to my preload debit card.

The Survivor payment was submitted using a BOA debit card and triggered normal email response of "You have Sent $100 to time

Being someone who dealt with a PayPal dispute for thousands and has made thousands in transactions with PayPal there is 0 chance they investigated you for a $45 dollar transaction because of a note.

I have had my account blocked with 5 figures in there and had a bunch of problems. Care to post the email from PayPal to prove such? I still have multiple copies. Better yet, post the email they sent it from. I dealt with a PayPal issue for 3+ months and almost lost thousands because of daily fantasy. There is no chance they red flagged you for $45. Just sayin.

Will still post relevant emails, but the cited dispute was not about the amount but rather they requested an explanation for my Note which read "MLB AUC"

I will post both the Paypal 'dispute' email tonight and the subsequent "Your Account Has Been Cleared" email.

Both pertained to the Auction payout of $50 and were connected to my preload debit card.

The Survivor payment was submitted using a BOA debit card and triggered normal email response of "You have Sent $100 to [email protected]

You don't need to post it, I just wasn't sure if the $50 payment had gone thru or was still held up with whatever the issue was.

Seems like a bad idea to me, and kind of disrespectful.

If you're having payment issues - whether within your control or not - you should probably not join or gamble on anything until you get the initial debt settled.

I have given occasional thought to hiring a personal money manager and when I pull the trigger, your resume will be the first I consider

Bar i haven't understood either. There was no payment issue with the survivor money since since the Sept. You just wouldn't send.

Whole thing has been very frustrating all the way until now that I have PayPal asking me fucking questions too.

You extended me some latitude on Survivor and I stretched it too far. I apologize about that and for not realizing the Note "MLB AUC" would trigger issues with PP