Man this has been a fast summer

CarolinaKid

i have been very busy with the gov and president race this year guy and im trying to get some personal stuff in too.i will be with Mr Pence in char here on wed and at the Drake concert here on tuesday, then thur on at the winston open tennis.next week i will be at the us open in ny for a few days and im going to catch a yank game too....................................and your summer

Been busy myself this Summer too ck.

Last Tuesday I had lunch with my friend Steve, then we watched TV. Two weeks ago I met my friend Susie on Jupiter and we played tennis there.  Last month I was in Las Vegas for a few days and played golf with Steve Wynn and then we took drugs later.

Tomorrow I'm flying off to Neverland with Peter Pan and we'll do heroin there.............................................

Jimmy i was about to say that about you sir, but imo im more of a adult than that, why do you always want to get into a pissing thing, you know in real life i would own you in a ny  min guy with the people im around and my money

I would rob your old ass CK.........Stickup style........All you would have left after im done with you is the shit in your underwear after being stuck up boy......

Last Tuesday I had lunch with my friend Steve, then we watched TV. Two weeks ago I met my friend Susie on Jupiter and we played tennis there.  Last month I was in Las Vegas for a few days and played golf with Steve Wynn and then we took drugs later.

Tomorrow I'm flying off to Neverland with Peter Pan and we'll do heroin there.............................................

:laugh :laugh :laugh

Last Tuesday I had lunch with my friend Steve, then we watched TV. Two weeks ago I met my friend Susie on Jupiter and we played tennis there. Last month I was in Las Vegas for a few days and played golf with Steve Wynn and then we took drugs later.

Lol shit that got me

Guest pocketrockets

:slim