SWEEPER, CHECK IN YOU BROKE DICK

Deemer

• 4 weeks later...

Forget Trivia resets...this lowlife piece of shit scum who stiffed children's charity is constantly begging and whoring for points at SBR :lol :lol :lol ... PIZZA PIZZA FRIED JUNKIE!!! :deemer

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Yeah. Normally Id say its par for the course in Forumville. But this meth mouth junkie is nothing but a Troll here at TGF. So its funny when we actually get a glimpse into what guys like him really are.

Internet tough guy. 135 lbs. Admitted alcoholic and hard drug user. And this guy has the nerve to constantly talk shit to people here. A real winner.

Yeah. Normally Id say its par for the course in Forumville. But this meth mouth junkie is nothing but a Troll here at TGF. So its funny when we actually get a glimpse into what guys like him really are.

Internet tough guy. 135 lbs. Admitted alcoholic and hard drug user. And this guy has the nerve to constantly talk shit to people here. A real winner.

:bulb :bulb :bulb 

Well said Diablo! :shake

Guest pocketrockets

Why? I think a guy that does nothing but troll and talk shit to others at this forum deserves to be exposed for what he is.

This isn't brutal. It's just truth.

I don't know if piling up is warranted, is not like he scammed or stiffed anyone. But to each to its own bro, you know you are my pal... we can disagree and that's shit, don't matter in the bigger scheme of things.

I don't know but I decided to limit myself to interact positively here... I'm even friendly with JC across the street now. And pretty much ignored the last of Everfresh BS here as is not worth it. I've been so confrontational for years it takes a toll, not online but in real life too. Think I can aim better my energy here that's all.

I don't know if piling up is warranted, is not like he scammed or stiffed anyone. But to each to its own bro, you know you are my pal... we can disagree and that's shit, don't matter in the bigger scheme of things.

I don't know but I decided to limit myself to interact positively here... I'm even friendly with JC across the street now. And pretty much ignored the last of Everfresh BS here as is not worth it. I've been so confrontational for years it takes a toll, not online but in real life too. Think I can aim better my energy here that's all.

I dont even know what those posts on SBR say. Too small to read on my phone.

I dont have issues with anyone here. Sweeper is only here to troll. So I have no issues with "piling" on. If people wanna dish, then they better be ready to take it.

I don't know but I decided to limit myself to interact positively here... I'm even friendly with JC across the street now. And pretty much ignored the last of Everfresh BS here as is not worth it. I've been so confrontational for years it takes a toll, not online but in real life too. Think I can aim better my energy here that's all.

What are you talking about "He didn't stiff anyone"?

Last year right around Xmas in a drunken comatose state he create a challenge across the street. He basically said that if I go PRO and make a donation to a charity he'd match that donation 3x. Guess what happened when I actually went PRO and bought a donation to 3 different charities? This piece of shit woke up the next morning and realized that some people could easily outsmart him.

Forget regular stiffs who steal from books or other posters...we're talking KIDS' charity here man. Let that sink in for a second.

Did I know, that he won't cover his side of the bet in his own challenge that he put together? Absolutely....but I really wanted to expose him so everyone could see what kind of piece of garbage he really is.

..and it worked!