Sports Options

RDTrains

Know multiple people who have access to a comped Sports Options account as well as a comped Don Best.

They all use the Sports Options

if you need real time bookmaker odds you need DB.    Their crap only works on windows though so I haven't used it in years. 

Guest boatboatboat

I've never used SO myself.  

Maybe some of the guys can discuss pros and cons of each?

look at link in kingers signature

free 7 day trial

don't need to give them any info, just sign up

Guest boatboatboat

Disregard everything boat says about this topic.

He is shilling for a sponsor, thus zero credibility.

Take opinions from actual posters in this matter.

We could have the Don Best banner up if we so choose to with the same deal we have with sports options

having used both products for many many years, we choose sports options

simple as that

Live Odds real time line service with Vegas & Offshore books! 
The company that brought you the original Live Odds screen presents the top odds service in the industry. With it's clean and easy to use interface along with powerful features there is no comparison to other overpriced line providers.

What are you waiting for? Sign up for Professional or Standard Live Odds today or contact us to get a FREE 7-day trial now! No credit card required.

Click on the thumbnail images below to view screenshots of some of the most popular features.

paid line services are overrated IMO.  How many people really need them?  Maybe 2 or 3 people on this forum.  Its not like you can see a good line and go fund that account quick like.  How many people here are funded at 10-15 different books at the same time?  I'm guessing the same 2-3 people.  All the others that claim to use a service must be booking.

paid line services are overrated IMO.  How many people really need them?  Maybe 2 or 3 people on this forum.  Its not like you can see a good line and go fund that account quick like.  How many people here are funded at 10-15 different books at the same time?  I'm guessing the same 2-3 people.  All the others that claim to use a service must be booking.

They have lots of other uses.   Injuries, schedule info. (obviously you can get this stuff other places but I like the convenience).   The most useful feature of SO for me is the 2H popup alert.    There's only 5 books on there I have money at today.