Ho Ho Ho Santa Mo wants to know who wants the Os +100

Mofome

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more likely to ban myself

Get this pr weirdo out of here, that would be nice. Post to him, he bitches, ignore him, he bitches. It's almost as if he's a bitch. Never met a bigger pussy in forumville, guys estrogen gets on everything. Pr is probably ID. Joke and he comes in here with more feelings. Kid is embarrassing.

Guest pocketrockets

I'm the weirdo? You are the one playing Dr. Feelings sending PM's, I replied to you cause I thought you were nice and genuinely a good guy... but then you start bashing me out of nowhere... what did I ever did to you asshole?

The entire point of this game was to watch my pops favorite young pitcher vs my team and root for his boys, for the first time; to bond with him after losing his sister. The last person alive who knew his childhood, which was awful. He's not feeling great so I root for his boys and give tgfers a nice chance to make some cash. This pr goofus following me around has got to end. Fun thread with grown ups pr brings more of his desperate for attention bullshite.

Send your paypals boys, good win for my boys on the Os! Poppa didley is giving up so its bad movie time.

Stop giving away money!!!

If I have 200 bucks i won't do anything, if a TGFer swears on buying his kid or wife a gift out of the blue, we get smiles and that's pretty much all that matters. Moments in which we an create smiles that wouldn't have otherwise existed or been quite so bright +EV