honestly i think this is about as close to FREE money as it gets

sleepy

Oregon OVER 8 -140 season wins

Should have been 11-2 last year if not for that piece of shit Locke and he is gone. The new QB Prokup completed 65% of his passes and run for almost 1000 yards will be an awesome replacement. The defense can't get any worse and if the new DC Hoke can take they from massively shitty to just regular shitty they're going to win a shit ton of games.

:rain

Oregon OVER 8 -140 season wins

Should have been 11-2 last year if not for that piece of shit Locke and he is gone. The new QB Prokup completed 65% of his passes and run for almost 1000 yards will be an awesome replacement. The defense can't get any worse and if the new DC Hoke can take they from massively shitty to just regular shitty they're going to win a shit ton of games.

:rain

I posted this play a couple weeks ago pal.

probably hit the Oxy today

Have to take every day, or face withdrawal...at this point that is the only reason I am on them..well, and they help the shoulder pain. I have no idea what effect they have on me otherwise anymore, although I get a little chattier if I have an extra dose. Trying to figure out an exit strategy (pills not life.)