Moldy vs TTP

Moldoveanu

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely no chance you are cheating. You will never see a penny if you cheat

How do you make up a new rule we have never had and expect me to realize wtf you are doing

You had 25 plays starting all over the place to notice

You cant cancel a wager at a book dumbo. What if the lineup changed,line changed, wind started blowing in,umpire change.

Play obviously stands

Clearly says "no copy" in first post.  Disappointed that Moldy already getting cheated... Wow!

I know you are a little slow, but we agreed to a side bet on this ttp vs moldy contest in the other thread before this thread was created.  Moldy made this thread and thought he would throw in a rule that has never been in these contests.  I didnt read his first post, but dont try to act like this is our fault because he tried to change rules after the contest had already started and side bets were made.

Absolutely no chance you are cheating. You will never see a penny if you cheat

How do you make up a new rule we have never had and expect me to realize wtf you are doing

You had 25 plays starting all over the place to notice

You cant cancel a wager at a book dumbo. What if the lineup changed,line changed, wind started blowing in,umpire change.

Play obviously stands

If I'm up on you and I can just copy all your picks what u think of that

I know you are a little slow, but we agreed to a side bet on this ttp vs moldy contest in the other thread before this thread was created. Moldy made this thread and thought he would throw in a rule that has never been in these contests. I didnt read his first post, but dont try to act like this is our fault because he tried to change rules after the contest had already started and side bets were made.

U said I cancel after it lost

I canceled it at least 30 mins be4 started

U said I cancel after it lost

I canceled it at least 30 mins be4 started

No, i said you tried to cancel a losing play.  I have no problem if it is cancelled or not, especially since you said it before it started.

Problem is you tried to change a rule after this contest had already been created, and then there is always a problem with line movement, player injuries, ect that can effect the wagers.

But like i say, i dont care if play counts or not but the rule of no copying during the whole contest is not yours to make without talking to the other people involved in the wager.

No, i said you tried to cancel a losing play. I have no problem if it is cancelled or not, especially since you said it before it started.

Problem is you tried to change a rule after this contest had already been created, and then there is always a problem with line movement, player injuries, ect that can effect the wagers.

But like i say, i dont care if play counts or not but the rule of no copying during the whole contest is not yours to make without talking to the other people involved in the wager.

This is in the first thread when it was created I did not put in on 2nd page

Wtf u talking about

This is the rules you and deemer played by:

Same rules as Tripp blows. 50 plays 2 weeks.

-250/+250 5D or Pinny lines.

Starts tomorrow 8/14 ends 8/27

Cannot fade or tail last 10 picks.

Before this thread was created, you and ttp agree to a double or nothing contest.  We agree to a side bet.(had to assume all of the rules would be exactly the same)  After all of that happened you made this thread and snuck in a rule change.  You got caught.

This is the rules you and deemer played by:

Same rules as Tripp blows. 50 plays 2 weeks.

-250/+250 5D or Pinny lines.

Starts tomorrow 8/14 ends 8/27

Cannot fade or tail last 10 picks.

Before this thread was created, you and ttp agree to a double or nothing contest. We agree to a side bet.(had to assume all of the rules would be exactly the same) After all of that happened you made this thread and snuck in a rule change. You got caught.

Dude the rules are always no copying

yes its always been no copying last 10 plays, all im saying is if you wanted to change the rules you had to let everyone know and see if they agreed.

that said i dont care about this game whether it counts or not, just think the rule should still be no copy or fade last 10.

lets get this thing graded moldy sheep, want to see where everyone stands

yes its always been no copying last 10 plays, all im saying is if you wanted to change the rules you had to let everyone know and see if they agreed.

that said i dont care about this game whether it counts or not, just think the rule should still be no copy or fade last 10.

lets get this thing graded moldy sheep, want to see where everyone stands

Not last 10

No copying at all in the contest and only no fading last 10

What's the point of 50 picks of keep making same bets as other player

Moldy you tailed deemers play in the last contest, he played the indians -1.5 and you played the indians moneyline on same day. Should we cancel that last contest and refund everyone their money since you cheated?

Is this the same bet ?

Are u fucking serious ?

Cleveland -1.5

Cleveland money line is not same

And guess what Cleveland won by 1

That's why it's. Not the same get it ?

I won he lost

Is this the same bet ?

Are u fucking serious ?

Cleveland -1.5

Cleveland money line is not same

And guess what Cleveland won by 1

That's why it's. Not the same get it ?

I won he lost

you gave him no chance to gain ground on you, he couldnt win that play without you winning....that would be tailing

are you able to parlay indians ML and indians RL?