BOVADA 100% Match Bonus for BTC Football

Deemer

I just talked to Bovada and they said you can put in $250 as much as you want. So deposit four times for $1,000. Just because they said it does not mean it is true. I will check three times as usual and probably get 3 different answers.

when I was allowed to play there, I used to e-mail customer service

I'd routinely get three different answers regarding promotions they were running. I'd get a reply, I'd reply back basically repeating it to make sure. I'd get a different answer. 

Their CS never understood their own promotions. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I was allowed to play there, I used to e-mail customer service

I'd routinely get three different answers regarding promotions they were running. I'd get a reply, I'd reply back basically repeating it to make sure. I'd get a different answer. 

Their CS never understood their own promotions.

Yes. I have the same experience. They will generally not answer anything in email because you can bring it back to them. I always contact three times most places. I had a rep once offer me $100 to cover CC processor fees and then they claimed they had no record of it even though I sent them the email and bolded the part with the offer.

Will they allow you to w/d balance and still use the pending bonuses in your account?

Yes. If you meet rollover, you can withdraw that amount and still keep working the pending bonuses. Probably not the best idea though because they could come back with bonus abuse although not likely on this promo. I would keep it all in the account until rollovers are met.

Yes. If you meet rollover, you can withdraw that amount and still keep working the pending bonuses. Probably not the best idea though because they could come back with bonus abuse although not likely on this promo. I would keep it all in the account until rollovers are met.

1 withdraw can't be abuse.

Once the payout is processed, I'll redep

wow

aggressive thinking

why not withdraw most/all and then deposit again?  probably less suspicious or sneaky than adding on to a 4k balance

I think Bovada would prefer you keep the money in the account. They know they are going to get hammered by some people on this. This was an interesting strategy. They have now offered a football bonus on top of it. I guess they are doing alright.

I've got 2K in now. I was going to do 3K. I think they probably have a cutoff number when you get up a certain amount as far as being up. I'd like to just get there straight away on this deal if possible. It is not going to get any better.

But both Circle and Coinbase have screwed up my accounts and cost me a month and it is not easy to get your money in when you only have a month to work with.

just a strange promo. why only 250?

why not just make it 1000?

and why have ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS to the amount of times it can be used. for a place who was always very tight with promos this seems weird.....

tempting but im not depositing again before the 3rd. even tho the bonus is so unreal that its so easy to rollover. ugh 

just a strange promo. why only 250?

why not just make it 1000?

and why have ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS to the amount of times it can be used. for a place who was always very tight with promos this seems weird.....

tempting but im not depositing again before the 3rd. even tho the bonus is so unreal that its so easy to rollover. ugh

It is weird. I think the reason is that they are confident people will overbet on that amount and bust out a lot. And people seem to be betting exactly like they forecasted. So they are going to get them overconfident and bust them out. The unlimited part is probably because they know most people will not be able to get up and running and will need several deposits.

I think they also want people to do lots of bitcoin deposits and then make that their primary deposit method. I've heard books lose like 40% on CC deposits so eating a little up front will good in the long run.