Tigers First Five

Deemer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the tension about, DeemTeam kicking ass is not good?

Deemer acting like a tout so I challenged him to go on record with units for a month here in best bet thred and finish in the +. Should be easy enough for an expert bettor like him but he is backing down with excuses like "I am too busy to spend 5 secs posting a play in best bet thread."

DeemTeam just bringing personality, it would blow if we were all the same. If a guy is making picks and feeling good, seems better than most of what we find in the ville. Deem has some bravado, he's got a Lebron title and gave us an easy winner. Personality is good. Posts in contest threads aren't entertaining, the guys is enjoying himself. From someone with as much personality as you've got, I wouldn't expect deem to bother you. You're probably the funniest dude on the site, you, Spank, King, Ttp.

Hope deem continues to post Ws. Hope we get 5 from ATL.

Football can't get here soon enough.

Its one thing to have bravado and have the results to back it....its another to have bravado and poor results. I am not bothered by him at all just "trolling the troll".