Intermediary Wallets (Blockchain)

Deemer

No clue, but did you get your lap top fixed? I used to have that same problem all the time.....went thru numerous adapters, and 6 or more laptops in 10 years. Pita. GL

Purchased a new adapter/charger on amazon for like $15 and it will be here next week; currently I need to keep the damn thing plugged in to hold the charge.

Purchased a new adapter/charger on amazon for like $15 and it will be here next week; currently I need to keep the damn thing plugged in to hold the charge.

Do you have to have the cord in a certain position or wiggle it to get it to a place where it shows charging? If there is no problem when it is plugged in, may be the battery? My problem was that I always had it plugged in, and the plug-in was always on the far side of the laptop. It would pull across/press on the input prong thing til it bent......new adaptor would work for a short time sometimes...now I use IPad all the time, so no issue, but feel for ya, GL

What if he needs to deposit and his laptop isn't plugged in?

how the fuck could he deposit if his laptop is not plugged in?

PS: You realize bitcoin is a digital currency powered by computers on a peer to peer network, right?

The internet is required in order to deposit using bitcoin. 

Think before you speak, son.

how the fuck could he deposit if his laptop is not plugged in?

PS: You realize bitcoin is a digital currency powered by computers on a peer to peer network, right?

The internet is required in order to deposit using bitcoin.

Think before you speak, son.

Over your head, son

Wtf is this compared to Blockchain ?

blockchain is an online wallet, you know "WWW". Your bitcoin is at the mercy of blockchain and the internet.

multibit is software you install and run on your pc - your bitcoin is stored on your pc. As long as you complete the backup process in multibit - which it requires you to do you can safeguard your bitcoin and access it even if your pc is destroyed.

• 2 months later...