From now on, I catch any poster doing this shit, they'll be banned from all future TGF contests...

KingRevolver

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brick's credibility reached a new level when he joined the FFF  :bulb

The opposite is actually true.  Kid was going down the right path when he was part of the 100k group.  He then joined FFF and became a bit of an asshole, but he's starting to come back around.

Who's the worst FFF member, Squeak?   :pop  Tripp?  LOL

The opposite is actually true.  Kid was going down the right path when he was part of the 100k group.  He then joined FFF and became a bit of an asshole, but he's starting to come back around.

Who's the worst FFF member, Squeak?   :pop  Tripp?  LOL

Timely

No clue how we got stuck with him

Just found out about a poster (who I won't name) who was trying to sign-up for one of the many great football contests here. They basically went to the book and said, "I'm going to need to deposit this certain amount to be eligible for the contest. So, I'd like to request a withdrawal for that amount, and then send you back that same exact amount. Or, we can save ourselves the trouble, and just say I'm already deposited and active for the contest!"

Maybe I'm overreacting, but to me, that's pathetic and parsimonious. :gun

Lol. I'm never surprised at how many two bit fuckin scammers are on these forums. Even though I was aware of this I thought there were some dudes that were solid and no need to worry about them pulling any shady shit. Well I was proven wrong about that too, more than once. Always be alert in these fucking boards and don't trust anyone. Sad but true.

I don't know who the fuck you are are, girl or guy, but don't ever accuse me of something like this again.

Ya follo? Dumb mother fucker

Wow getting a little aggressive towards women there, aren't you? Is that because of your 3-4 night or are you an asshole in real life too? Deem "Chris Brown" Landers

I don't know who the fuck you are are, girl or guy, but don't ever accuse me of something like this again.

Ya follo? Dumb mother fucker

Accuse you of saying you might "get fisted?" http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/24706-americas-bookie-get-your-share-of-the-2700-nfl-contest-prizes-every-week-and-1000-cash-to-winner-at-end-open-to-all-with-an-ab-account/

See post 9. Asshat.

I did get fisted. But you insinuated this person was me

No, someone else did.

I gave possible motivation.

And you were the first one in here insinuating it was you with your "my bad."

It's not even that big of deal. Relax dude. Your computer works. Be happy. Fuck.

No, someone else did.

I gave possible motivation.

And you were the first one in here insinuating it was you with your "my bad."

It's not even that big of deal. Relax dude. Your computer works. Be happy. Fuck.

Took me 3.5 fucking hours to backup and reset the damn thing and upload files back.

Now I'm back at work

Fuck it and I have dickweed on ignore