From now on, I catch any poster doing this shit, they'll be banned from all future TGF contests...

KingRevolver

No.  

So, for the record, you see nothing wrong with that first move?  Just wondering.

I'm in the boat of not seeing it as quite such a big deal.  If he has cleared rollover and his balance is clear then it is technically his money with no qualms.  

Now I also see the book point but the book needs to look at it this way.  Would they rather have everyone who ever clears a rollover instantly withdraw or maybe make a few contest eligible.  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just deposit what is needed, then withdraw whatever down the road? Same concept, just less douche looking.

Unless u are broke and have no cash on hand. In which case, you probably shouldn't be gambling to begin with..

Because the book pays fees for the extra deposit and you pay fees for the extra withdrawal?   Also maybe this person is worried this book could go under at any time and doesnt want another few hundred in a different country on top of what they already have?

Because the book pays fees for the extra deposit and you pay fees for the extra withdrawal?   Also maybe this person is worried this book could go under at any time and doesnt want another few hundred in a different country on top of what they already have?

Eh.  Then don't play in the contest then.  Or change the rules of the contest to accommodate loyal customers..

Eh.  Then don't play in the contest then.  Or change the rules of the contest to accommodate loyal customers..

They are obviously loyal with a decent sized balance in at least one of the sponsor books already.  You want them to sit out of a contest with a free 5k when they are most likely only here for contests.  This is like the superbowl of contests for some of these contest whores.

No idea how you even begin to draw a line to determine who is loyal and who is not.  Terrible idea.  Some guys deposit 20 times for 50 bucks a pop over the course of a year and cashes out 1k in between so nobody makes any money.  Then you got a guy who deposits 3 times over the year at 1k a pop and loses it all.  I think i would rather accommodate the less loyal guy as he is more valuable to everyone involved.