Dear Chicago Cubs fans (very deep post)

TeamGSP

i want you to know that i am an unbiased sports fan who hates baseball even though when i was a kid, i loved it and collected baseball cards, etc.  There's a lot of really great things about the cubs and 1 of them being joe maddon.  You have to understand baseball to know where i am coming from and you had to have been there when joe maddon was there with the tampa bay rays.  Let me tell you those rays teams were absolutely shitty.  Sure they had some good players and a few are still in there like evan longoria but joe maddon was able to win with the shitty rays.  That is how great he is, but i don't want to talk about joe maddon too much right now.

I want to talk to you cubs fans about Trevor Cahill.  You need to really wake up and don't let his fake stats fool you.  2.65 era with a 1.29 whip.  Please understand that i know bullshit when i see it so do not let this guy off the hook.

Yesterdays game with the dodgers for example, i know that you are not going to blame trevor cahill for that but basically what a gas can does is add fuel to the fire, especially when it's not the pitcher's fault.  When you're in a bind, you need to get a strikeout, a guy who isn't a gas can will go for the strikeout instead of being a robot and hope the batters hit a ground ball each and every single time.  That was just pure bad luck all around by the cubs and definitely do not let him off the hook.

And again tonight it happens again with trevor cahill, extra innings against the pirates.  Do not let trevor cahill fly under the radar, he had a bad inning, and got bailed out by an out occurring at home plate.  Please don't make me explain everything, that's why i am talking to cubs fans who watches the game and knows a lot of baseball.

Joe maddon can't POSSIBLY be dumb enough to keep trevor cahill for the playoffs, and trust me, i know what that guy has done on his previous teams, he is a PURE GAS CAN for real, thank you for your time.

i want you to know that i am an unbiased sports fan who hates baseball even though when i was a kid, i loved it and collected baseball cards, etc. There's a lot of really great things about the cubs and 1 of them being joe maddon. You have to understand baseball to know where i am coming from and you had to have been there when joe maddon was there with the tampa bay rays. Let me tell you those rays teams were absolutely shitty. Sure they had some good players and a few are still in there like evan longoria but joe maddon was able to win with the shitty rays. That is how great he is, but i don't want to talk about joe maddon too much right now.

I want to talk to you cubs fans about Trevor Cahill. You need to really wake up and don't let his fake stats fool you. 2.65 era with a 1.29 whip. Please understand that i know bullshit when i see it so do not let this guy off the hook.

Yesterdays game with the dodgers for example, i know that you are not going to blame trevor cahill for that but basically what a gas can does is add fuel to the fire, especially when it's not the pitcher's fault. When you're in a bind, you need to get a strikeout, a guy who isn't a gas can will go for the strikeout instead of being a robot and hope the batters hit a ground ball each and every single time. That was just pure bad luck all around by the cubs and definitely do not let him off the hook.

And again tonight it happens again with trevor cahill, extra innings against the pirates. Do not let trevor cahill fly under the radar, he had a bad inning, and got bailed out by an out occurring at home plate. Please don't make me explain everything, that's why i am talking to cubs fans who watches the game and knows a lot of baseball.

Joe maddon can't POSSIBLY be dumb enough to keep trevor cahill for the playoffs, and trust me, i know what that guy has done on his previous teams, he is a PURE GAS CAN for real, thank you for your time.

200w.gif

i want you to know that i am an unbiased sports fan who hates baseball even though when i was a kid, i loved it and collected baseball cards, etc.  There's a lot of really great things about the cubs and 1 of them being joe maddon.  You have to understand baseball to know where i am coming from and you had to have been there when joe maddon was there with the tampa bay rays.  Let me tell you those rays teams were absolutely shitty.  Sure they had some good players and a few are still in there like evan longoria but joe maddon was able to win with the shitty rays.  That is how great he is, but i don't want to talk about joe maddon too much right now.

I want to talk to you cubs fans about Trevor Cahill.  You need to really wake up and don't let his fake stats fool you.  2.65 era with a 1.29 whip.  Please understand that i know bullshit when i see it so do not let this guy off the hook.

Yesterdays game with the dodgers for example, i know that you are not going to blame trevor cahill for that but basically what a gas can does is add fuel to the fire, especially when it's not the pitcher's fault.  When you're in a bind, you need to get a strikeout, a guy who isn't a gas can will go for the strikeout instead of being a robot and hope the batters hit a ground ball each and every single time.  That was just pure bad luck all around by the cubs and definitely do not let him off the hook.

And again tonight it happens again with trevor cahill, extra innings against the pirates.  Do not let trevor cahill fly under the radar, he had a bad inning, and got bailed out by an out occurring at home plate.  Please don't make me explain everything, that's why i am talking to cubs fans who watches the game and knows a lot of baseball.

I'll relay your message to Joe.

now your being rediculous.

i'm sorry that i did not include jason heyward because nobody will take on that 200 million dollar contract in the first year.  cubs are basically stuck with him.  

What i really hate the most is when clubs are ok with rookie guys batting .241 without being clutch.  What they figure is that they will gain experience in the long run and then become a good ball player.  The cubs held onto darwin barney and starlin castro for so long and i can't STAND thinking about it right now even though both are gone.  

The reaction you are giving me on addison russell is the same reaction i got when i raised hell on darwin barney and starlin castro very early on.  To me it's like, why waste time going through years and years of it?  Are you going to tell me that you can't see the similarities with addison russell?  Sure he's 22 years old but going to be a very easy out in the playoffs and that's what you don't want.  What you do want is a guy who can come up clutch at least 25 percent of the time when the team needs it most.  The only thing i see from addison russell is that he feasts on inferior pitching and his 19 homers at shortstop blind a lot of cubs fans.  That's definitely not going to fly with me as an unbiased sports fan who isn't in chicago.

For someone that hates baseball, you certainly do spend a lot of time thinking about it. This is what I like about you TeamGSP. You are a thinker and you will think about things even that bore you.

i shouldn't have been betting on baseball at all this past season but i got sucked in.  But i'm definitely not going to be betting on baseball anymore.  i have a master plan and baseball season has fucked me over so bad that i might have to concede a few weeks in the beginning for football season.  

I really want to be 100% focused on basketball when it comes around in november so the next 2 months will be interesting for me.

Got lucky when the cubs allowed that bullshit run in the 8th to the dodgers in that 1-0 game sunday, picked urias to beat the cubs on saturday and picked the cubs live to beat the pirates in the 9th yesterday before soler got the homer to tie it.  No more baseball betting ever again and now that i am not going to be betting at least i can watch the game here and there without worrying about anything as much.

i shouldn't have been betting on baseball at all this past season but i got sucked in.  But i'm definitely not going to be betting on baseball anymore.  i have a master plan and baseball season has fucked me over so bad that i might have to concede a few weeks in the beginning for football season.  

I really want to be 100% focused on basketball when it comes around in november so the next 2 months will be interesting for me.

Got lucky when the cubs allowed that bullshit run in the 8th to the dodgers in that 1-0 game sunday, picked urias to beat the cubs on saturday and picked the cubs live to beat the pirates in the 9th yesterday before soler got the homer to tie it.  No more baseball betting ever again and now that i am not going to be betting at least i can watch the game here and there without worrying about anything as much.

That sounds like a good idea. Not really advisable to bet on a sport which you have no interest in. Let's have a good basketball season GSP.

base hit Russell 2-0 Cubs. 85 RBI'S(6th in the nl), 19 HOMERS and will get the nl Golden glove at short this year.

get off the crack GSP

ryan vogelsong is a gas can superman, these are the prime examples as to why addison russell stats are fake.

if you look at all the stats aside from the one with 2 outs and runners in scoring position, this guy looks good but he's not.

if you like addison russell a lot and very high on him that's fine but at least i placed my bet 5 years or less ahead of time on him. 

ryan vogelsong is a gas can superman, these are the prime examples as to why addison russell stats are fake.

if you look at all the stats aside from the one with 2 outs and runners in scoring position, this guy looks good but he's not.

if you like addison russell a lot and very high on him that's fine but at least i placed my bet 5 years or less ahead of time on him.

So you would trade him for Jeff Z like Oakland did?

So you would trade him for Jeff Z like Oakland did?

i would send addison russell to the minor leagues till he is ready, NOT bat him 9th and live with the consequences.  

i can understand if a shit team like the braves want to keep playing addison russell but the cubs are the top team in baseball with the #1 manager joe maddon who can easily find another shortstop who never commits any errors and can bunt the baseball anytime.  

Cubs would be better off letting javier baez in at SS even though he didn't throw to first base to go for adrian gonzalez on sunday.  you don't need anyone for 3rd base or 2nd base.  

Bases loaded single by AR 2 runs score, Cubs lead 5-4

now 5th in rbi's

this is what i mean.  Cory Gearrin the relief pitcher is a gas can with an era of 4.75  

Giants are extremely desperate, there is no way in hell they would bring in a shit reliever like that in that situation unless they were desperate or something.

Giants are imploding and addison russell will not be facing this type of material when it counts.  Get him out while you can.