Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's Official 2016 Pro and College Picks Thread

The Meatman

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly has he done?

Your nose. That stinking pig's arse. Put some distance between them.

So obvious that you are an educated individual.  Smart.  Witty.  

Why didn't you do more with it?  Pushing 80 and you got nothing better than chasing around the Meatman on the forums?  

C'mon Patty.  Go find another hobby.  You have a few years left to actually enjoy life. 

Why didn't you do more with it?  Pushing 80 and you got nothing better than chasing around the Meatman on the forums?  

C'mon Patty.  Go find another hobby.  You have a few years left to actually enjoy life. 

Diabler we see the irony here.

Do you?

You're smart and you like to ebattle with posters here at TGF.

You are calling him out for doing what many here do, including yourself, and myself.

No.  I don't like to e-battle.  I never go around looking for fights.  Unless its "scripted".  Just jab back at the haters as they come.    

I love everybody man.  Ive had like 3 big battles on the forums.  That's it.  Pissing matches.

I guess they were legendary though.  My reputation precedes me..

I am enjoying life Festus. People like you and Meatman are the scum of Forumville. I'm sure you both know that.  You're here and either people aren't paying attention or they have a very low standard about who gets respected here and who is a fuck in the ass punk, so myself, and a few others, who like Kinger and actually quite a few of the decent blokes here, we come in and use you as punching bags for forum humor. You and Meatman, Festus.

So I enjoy that. Came to Grand Forks today, went up the North Fork of the Grandby with the kid and wife and visited an old friend on his 400 acre off grid spread and went out to where we had a cliff face for backing and did some shooting with a Russian made SK 765mm, and Remington 870 shooting slugs. Put four out of six into a 4" by 8" thin plate on a fencepost at 100 yards using a red dot sight on the SK. Then the owner came out on the quad with a Chinese pistol grip lever action 18" barrell shotgun, a 22 magnum with a 25 power scope, and a Steyr Mannlicher chambered .308 with the two trigger set up. Fired off a few rounds of those, then left for the town. Stopped at his private bridge over the Grandby, and watched thousands of whitefish spawning in the crystal clear river water below.

I enjoyed that. Dropped in here to make sure nobody forgets the stink of Meatman's dagina. And then you popped up.

He's an open book.  His story is out there. 

Yeah I'm aware. He has not lead a boring life.

Not boring = winning. IMO

I enjoy the banter between the two. Meatman is out of his league. Meatman fancies himself as intelligent, when clearly he is not.

I have no hatred or dislike for the meathead, he's funny in a pathetic sort of way, always bragging about his great life, like anyone gives a fuck or it really matters.

Yeah I'm aware. He has not lead a boring life.

Not boring = winning. IMO

I enjoy the banter between the two. Meatman is out of his league. Meatman fancies himself as intelligent, when clearly he is not.

There is no banter here.  Its not a war.  Its stupid.  

Its a guy trying to sell picks on the internet.  Vs a guy who flunked out of his chosen life.  

Not interesting at all in my opinion.

But funny when the Meatman keeps burying fools that come at him.  

I'm entertained by that.  He doesn't pick fights.  Then when a nose gets bloody?  Kids go crying to mods.  

Sriously? His rebuttals are childish at best.

Like stuff you'd hear on the football field at school.

Like I said, you are a newbie to the battle.

Meatman has been doing this thing for years.  He does his thing.  His haters come at him.

He buries them.  They cry to mods.  He gets banned.

Rinse and repeat.  Its a tired story.  But sometimes entertaining. 

Like I said, you are a newbie to the battle.

Meatman has been doing this thing for years.  He does his thing.  His haters come at him.

He buries them.  They cry to mods.  He gets banned.

Rinse and repeat.  Its a tired story.  But sometimes entertaining. 

I think you're biased because you dislike Paddy.

If meatman wrote intelligent responses or was witty he would never get banned. Only idiots get banned.

Diabler I'm going to have to re-evaluate my opinion of your intelligence if you think Meatman buries people.

Paddy is highly intelligent and witty as you mentioned. He also insults in a thought provoking manner, almost always gets a chuckle too.

Anyone with half a brain that reads the back and forth between the meatman and Paddy can see one party is horrendously over-matched intellectually and it ain't Paddyberg.