Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's Official 2016 Pro and College Picks Thread

The Meatman

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the story correct that VD was going around the SOUTH POINT in Las Vegas telling complete strangers he was going to kick the MEATMAN'S ass?

I ran into a good friend of mine 3 years ago at South Point...somehow Meathead's name came up and I told him I didn't care for his brash statements on the forum and if I ever crossed paths with him, I would knock him on his ass...that is what meathead is crying about???meathead knew where I was staying and he didn't even show his face for two weeks that I was at South Point..

Had lunch or dinner with around ten posters when I was there and Meatman never showed his ugly face...

My friend had another guy with him so I guess he was the one that told meathead???never once did he say Dave was a good guy???he just laughed and said he was harmless...

That's the story....

Is the story correct that VD was going around the SOUTH POINT in Las Vegas telling complete strangers he was going to kick the MEATMAN'S ass?

I ran into a good friend of mine 3 years ago at South Point...somehow Meathead's name came up and I told him I didn't care for his brash statements on the forum and if I ever crossed paths with him, I would knock him on his ass...that is what meathead is crying about???meathead knew where I was staying and he didn't even show his face for two weeks that I was at South Point..

Had lunch or dinner with around ten posters when I was there and Meatman never showed his ugly face...

My friend had another guy with him so I guess he was the one that told meathead???never once did he say Dave was a good guy???he just laughed and said he was harmless...

That's the story....

That's the story....

You want me to show up at South Point?

Is that what you are trying to get at here?

Maybe your big fat pedo ass should come to the Clown Joint, but we all know you are waaaaaaaaaaay to big of a pussy for that.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

That's the story....

My friend said you brought it up out of nowhere.

My friend said all of a sudden this big fat overweight ladyboy fucker was talking about kicking my ass.

My friend was thinking to himself why not go do it? It's easy to find The MeatMan.

The bottom line Faz is this fat fuck VD brings my name up to total strangers that he wants to kick my ass.

If you can't find me you ain't looking.

Dave didn't you pull a no show @ EOG studio cause someone there wanted beat your ass too? Lol. Can't make this stuff up. The more you learn about the forums the funnier it gets. Love this place, makes me laugh several times a day...

He was hiding under the table at the Clown Joint when Kinger was looking for him. He's just another forum blowhard.

Dave didn't you pull a no show @ EOG studio cause someone there wanted beat your ass too? Lol. Can't make this stuff up. The more you learn about the forums the funnier it gets. Love this place, makes me laugh several times a day...

That was poster Archie Bunker.

He was the no-show.

Get your story right son.

Sure Meathead....your friend was laughing at you the whole time we were talking....

Tell us how Mo was looking for you and you were hiding....

Nobody will look for you in the are you live in...too many infested rodents....

I would give you 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1 odds on that NOT being true.