Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's Official 2016 Pro and College Picks Thread

The Meatman

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he still run that "You only pay if you win" scam. I wonder how many people didn't cop on to the logic of that, if you can call it logic. Weasel logic, I suppose. If you lose, you lost alone. If you win, then you pay me. Duh!

He thinks his sites are worth 10's of thousands of dollars.

About as bright as a 40 watt bulb. There are only 10 billion websites on the net, they are not hard to come by.

Dave I see you had +7 with those square Vegas lines. Always on the right side. I gotta tell you I feel pretty lucky having had Navy -5.5 and getting that two-point conversion at the end. But they did outgain the Wave so I think it was just.

The Ragin' Cajuns are tougher than I thought. They are playing pretty well and have a lot back on defense.

Fritz was impressive against Navy though. This Tulane D is looking salty and I don't think McGuire is going to run through it. But we've got problems with the option.

I got one to play with here but feeling nervous.

I think the boys are running scared after slamming that 6. Let's get them back on track here.

I wonder when people do the whole "leaving the forum" thing if they have a set date and time on when they will return. 

I bet Meaty does a 1 hour preshow when he comes back, probably smokes a few J's and drinks a beer and gets all excited about his return. 

Just wonder what goes on behind the scenes of the comebacks. 

I wonder when people do the whole "leaving the forum" thing if they have a set date and time on when they will return. 

I bet Meaty does a 1 hour preshow when he comes back, probably smokes a few J's and drinks a beer and gets all excited about his return. 

I am not going anywhere.

Just not posting anymore picks.

So instead of some threads with gambling talk we get BS.

This is what boat wants.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

I am not going anywhere.

Just not posting anymore picks.

So instead of some threads with gambling talk we get BS.

This is what boat wants.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Anybody can make picks...Wagering on them is a different story...there is the difference between touts and gamblers...touts can't gamble because they went bust...

Picture a PATHETIC SCUMBAG calling a Pay by the DAY MOTEL home