Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's Official 2016 Pro and College Picks Thread

The Meatman

Am I reading this correct?

You want me to post in a subforum?

My father would disown me if I did that.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

If he hasn't disowned you yet for being the foul, vulgar, moronic, self absorbed shitstain that you have been since online gaming forums began, I doubt he would disown you for posting in a subforum. I take it he doesn't know about the air compressor setup, or the Pillsbury can exploding in your dagina? 

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could just do a picks thread in the subforum.  

I get your point David.  A guy should be able to have a picks thread free of bullshit.  But the rules go for everyone.  If you want a picks thread in the main forum free from bashing, it ain't gonna happen.  Not for you.  Not for anyone. 

You are just spinning your wheels here with this standoff. 

Subforum?

Scandaliato's don't post in subforums.

What's wrong with you people??

This thread is a perfect example to why TGF is in the bottom 5% of all forums on the Internet.

Just twenty-nine(29) people here online now including guests and myself.

Sad.

I wouldn't say "perfect" example or that TGF is in the bottom 5%. You would, but then, you are a lying cuntacunt, aren't you?

Sad? Not really. As Wade says, the best show in town is you getting your face rubbed in it post by post. Son.

Here is the way you play it in the future MeatMan. You post your picks in the subforum and you start a MeatMan discussion thread about the picks in the main forum. That allows you maximum exposure, You get the insults to drive people that are not already reading the picks thread to the subforum and you can come and go and trade insults as you please.

Meatman doesn't "trade" insults. He calls his tormentors "son", and envisions grown men in lipstick and high heels as being his "bitches". That's it. There is nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL. 

ask guys like MoFo, FH, and JJGold. 

JJ Gold? You giving JJGold as a reference?

I will ask Mo. I think I'm on good terms with Fishead, although he may be a bit miffed about me revealing the goings on in his flat with Meathead and Pierre and the stolen air compressor, the air driven grease gun, the KY Jelly, the Big Black Fella dildo, and the cat and that wrong outlet pressure setting on the compressor. I will await his verdict if he chooses to offer it.

Is JJGold even alive?